Chapter 26: History

After the return from the trip of Nabu island, the family relaxed for the next two days but Izuku was already preparing a whole bunch of things. He had to go back to Nabu island with Nezu, Mei and Melissa to talk to the Mayor about the Hyperloop idea and surprisingly he agreed and thought the idea would help them out alot since it would cut the cost and the time of going to and from the main land. Izuku cleared the remains of the ruined castle and called in his construction company to start with the layout of the hub and some scientist that are willing to help out with the hyperloop under the guidance of himself, Nezu, Mei and Melissa.

The other thing he needed to do was contact the Japanese metro system and bullet train company so he could buy both of them to integrate it to the hyperloop but he needed to talk to the Prime minister when it came to buying the metro system but luckily he was more than willing to let him buy the metro system since he did save Japan from a possible nuclear bomb that could have erased Japan off the map.

After dealing with the important stuff, he and Twice went to go visit the old lady and Tortoise that was immortal and it was also a surprise to find out that the old lady also had a quirk that made her live 3 times as long as a regular human. This was sad to hear because apparently she outlived her entire family leaving her all alone with her reptilian companion. When he told her he could take her and the tortoises quirk she immediately jumped at the offer and he promised that he would give her and her friend a proper burial.

[Immortality Taken]

[Immortality] Evolved [Eternal Life]

[Life Force Taken]

[Life Force] Evolved [Life extension]

Quirk Synergy: Life extension x2 = Life Transcendence

There was a problem when he took both of their quirks, their bodies started to crack before turning into dust. He didnt expect for this to happen but he would still give them a proper burial so he scooped up the dust and placed them separate urns he created, looked through her belongings and found where she was originally born and went to spread the ashes there, the stuff she left behind he donated to homeless shelters he built back at Kamino since the ward was completely rebuilt and he would soon go over to the orphanages to start giving and taking quirks to those that wish it. 

When he got back home he remembered that he need to inform everyone about the dream he had and the future he saw. He talked about Wei Shin, the Holy Moonlight Greatsword, fighting the Ludwig who possessed a body that he fought when he was in England, the future he saw with a person made out of light fighting a monstrosity and him being a Great One that would look after their world when the time came. It was safe to say that they were flabbergasted to hear all that, even Nezu who was currently the second smartest person found it hard to believe but once he showed him the books he had and the two old structures he had in spheres, thats where he truly understood the weight of what he had to shoulder. The family discussed it a bit and promised to help him when the time came to fight whatever was coming to them and that was steadily approaching.

Before Izuku and the rest had to visit the doctor, Izuku had to go make a visit to a certain germaphobe that was currently in the psychiatric ward of one of the most heavily guarded places in the world, Tartarus Prison.

This place was one of 10 different prisons that were built all around the world, but one was the most secured among all of them. The prison was named Tartarus because it was built to contain the worst of the worst, people that could be a threat to countries and even the world if left unchecked, some people wanted the prisoners thrown in the prison to face the death sentence but for some reason the previous president of the Safety Commission abolished law and said that it would be inhumane to sentence someone to death because of the crimes they committed, but people found this odd because the other prisons found that the law has been mandatory when the prisons were built.