Chapter 5: First Day at UA

Over the past 2 weeks, Izuku has been practicing and perfecting his new quirks, Doppelganger really helped a lot because now he can master any and all quirks and other general things in just a week and he continued with his physical training since he didn't wany to slack off. He's been experimenting with Black Hole manipulation because he found something interesting with the quirk but his not yet prepared to properly test it out because it's still to dangerous to use, so he opted to just mastering Culinary Mastery, since he still has a date with Midnight, aka Nemuri Kayama, people would suggest that since she was the R-rated Hero, that she would be a very lewd person when she's not in hero form, but Izuku found out that she was just a normal person that's just doing her job to keep people safe and teaching the new generation of hero's.

The date would near the forest, Izuku decided that it would be better to have a picnic so he can get to know her better as a person instead a hero, he cooked every known delicacy there was but cooked them in small portions so that she wouldn't be full on only a couple of homemade food. Izuku packed everything up and made his way to the picnic spot, he has a large picnic with a blanket over his shoulder, he was wearing some sweatpants with a long sleeve black shirt and black comfortable shoes.

I arrived early and started setting everything up so when she arrives she can relax, I know being a teacher and a hero can be hard on a person so its better to make them as comfortable as ever, it took him 5 minutes to set up and he sat down to meditate for a bit until she arrived. 10 minutes later, Nemuri came out with a bright blue dress, dark blue shoes and normal blue dress, she had her hair into a ponytail and wore some sunglasses since it was pretty sunny out which made Izuku curse himself because he forgot to bring an umbrella but got a Idea, quickly stood up and used Wood Manipulation to grow a cherry blossom tree for shade, the tree itself was a little too bog but it was to late to worry about that now, he turned around and was now facing Nemuri who was slightly blushing for the kind gesture, they were starring at each other for awhile until Izuku decided to break the silence

Izuku: Midnight-sensei, it good to see you.

Nemuri: Please, call me Nemuri since I'm not in hero form.

Izuku: Okay, well you can call me Izuku than, please take a seat, the food is getting cold.

Nemuri: Okay, Izuku.

They both sat down, Izuku offered her one of the many dishes he cooked and when she took and bit, she squealed in amazement of how delicious the food was.

Nemuri: Izuku, this is the greatest food I've every had, this is even more delicious than Lunch Rush's food!

Izuku: Don't let him hear that, he'd be hurt broken.

Izuku said with a chuckle and continued to eat his own food, they ate in peaceful silence, enjoying each others company, until Nemuri asked Izuku some questions about himself

Nemuri: So Izuku, how are you enjoying staying at UA?, Nezu never really said anything about you staying here for the last 10 months.

Izuku: It's been great actually, the first few months I just mostly working on my PHD's and body, then moving on to the quirks I already copied awhile ago so I can perfect them.

Nemuri: Wait, you have PHD's, but aren't you a bit young to even go to University?

Izuku: Yes, Yes I am, and I took online classes which only took me a month each to get my PHD's, I currently have 10 but I'm thinking of working on getting more.

Nemuri: How do you have 10?!

Izuku: Nemuri, I'm literally the smartest person on the person, smarter than Uncle Nezu by a huge margin.