Chapter 21: Creature Rejection Clan Part 2

After the debut of Omni, many people were already calling him the next Symbol of Japan and possibly the world. The people of Kyoto believe themselves to be indebt to Omni because of him essentially saving hundreds of thousands from being nuked and possibly taking half of Japan with them, but he refuses to believe so. Even the Prime minister of Japan tried to repay Omni somehow but again he refused, but after some convincing from Nezu, he managed to ask for any records or documents that went as far back as the Victorian-Era, specifically the City of Yharman , because he was still curious on finding the Holy Moonlight Greatsword if it still exists. At first, the Minister was confused of such a request but did not question it and said that the documents would be sent to him by tomorrow the latest.

Besides Omni's debut, Kamino Wards rebuilding was nearly done and there were new buildings also being rebuilt, like apartments, hospitals, homeless shelters, schools and orphanages specifically made for any children that were quirkless, or if they had any dangerous quirks that they cannot control. The reason for the second one them being there is for Izuku to give them the choice to have their quirks taken and swapped out for new one's in his arsenal. It was an odd request but Nezu thought it would be a good idea to take highly uncontrollable quirks and replace them with more manageable quirks, plus the stronger the quirks, the stronger the Quirk Singularity Theory made sense and sooner or later, the world would have people with quirks that were the same level as Perfected All For One and Advanced One For All, but that would only happen in the next couple of centuries.

It was currently Midnight in Japan, many of the people were in their homes and most villains stopped their operations because of Omni and Nagant, but some were still active, like the Creature Rejection Clan that was spotted at the base of Mount Fuji. Currently, Omni and Nagant were in front of the President who had a sour expression on her face, she was looking at the reports of sightings of the CRC and what they were doing at Mount Fuji, but everytime she sent any of her agents there, they seem to disappear without a trace, which was very concerning.

Ma'am: Sorry to call you two here so late, but this mission is urgent.

Omni: How so?

Ma'am: There have been disappearances of people that enter the tunnels that are at the base of Mount Fuji, everytime I send out an agent to investigate the area, they just vanish without leaving a trace of them even being there.

Nagant: That sounds too suspicious to be regular disappearances.

Ma'am: It does, and the Creature Rejection Clan are involved and this time, instead of kidnapping mutant types, they also kidnapped five people that have very unique quirks.

Omni: How unique.

The President just pulls out a page and starts reading out the name of the quirk and what it does.

Necromancy: grants the user the ability to manipulate the dead.

Ma'am: This quirk belongs to the owner of the Higashi Otani Cemetery in Kyoto.

Incantation: user can achieve almost anything through incantations.

Ma'am: This one belongs to the owner of the Nago Pineapple Park in Okinawa, I had the privilege of meeting him when I was in Okinawa a few months ago.

Aether Manipulation: user can create, shape and Manipulate aether, powerful and unique celestial element said to flow throughout the universe and existence.

Ma'am: This one belongs to a child in Chiba prefecture that went missing a week ago.

Subatomic Manipulation: user can manipulate subatomic particles, particles that are smaller than and composes an atom.