Chapter 1: Awakening

Izuku Midoriya was having a flashback when he was younger trying to protect a girl with pink hair and sniper scopes for eyes from his old 'childhood' friend that has gotten worse over the years, but his thoughts were interrupted by a slight earthquake and shouting in the street next to him, being the curious oy he is made his way over to street even though he knew that he needed to go to school, if you can call it a school. He made it to the street to see that there was a hero's battle happen between enormous villain, so he pulled out his note book to record the fight and see what type of quirk the villain has.

Backdraft, a water based hero was hero was helping with crowd control to keep the citizens at a safe distance, while Kamui Woods, a rising hero in the making after his debut 2 years ago and has been making headlines since then was engaged in a battle with the villain.

Kamui Woods: Villain, you are under arrest for illegal quirk usage, vandalism of public property and endangerment of civilian lives.

Illegal quirk usage has been a law for the past hundred years or so which prevents people from using their quirks in their everyday lives and in one way would be for self-defense in case no hero's or law enforcement was around to help them.

Kamui Woods was preparing to capture the villain by using his capture move called Lacquered Chain Prison on him to attempt to stop his movements, how ever a giant flew over them and drop kicked the villain, knocking him out but also causing some property damage, the giant was revealed to be none other than Mt Lady, she's a rising after debuting a year ago ,several people started photographing the heroine and her 'assets' while she also posed for the camera's, Izuku was fascinated by the quirk that he dubbed Gigantification which allows the user to enlarge themselves to the height of tall buildings, Izuku was writing everything he could about the quirk, strengths, weaknesses, and applications on ways to improve on he quirk. Izuku was so lost in his notebook that he didn't hear the old man next to him ask a question about if he was aiming to be a hero which he was a bit embarrassed to admit he was and the old man wished him good luck on his journey to which Izuku happily answer he'll do his best.

The reason Izuku wants to be a hero was to change society for the better and fix the laws they have on discrimination so that less people will suffer the life he is currently suffering, he wants to help people that are outcasted in society because of their lack of a quirk, weak quirk, mutation quirk or a 'villainess quirk. He wants to change society so that everyone is equal and they are not judged on the quirk status, financial status or their appearance but live equally, but he knows its a hard task since he doesn't have the power or influence to actual make changes but he will work damn hard to achieve that goal no matter what. During the later years of his life, his been working out so that he could keep a muscular but lean built so that he can stay fast but also pack a punch if need be, he has never fought back because he knows that he will be punished instead the person that started the fight so he just lets in happen, his body is covered in scars from all the beatings he receives.

Izuku realized what time it was and made a mad dash to school so he wouldn't be late but he knew he would still get punished even if he was early, after a 10 minute run he made it to school.

Aldera Junior High, the bane of Izuku's existence, ever since he was declared quirkless he would suffer by the hands of the students and sometimes the teachers, over the years each school he would go to he would suffer because people already knew that he was quirkless and it spread like wild fire and he would suffer because of it. They would alter his grades so he wouldn't score higher than the quirked students, even though he's smarter than everyone in that school, smart enough to graduate with P.H.D's that would make most people think he had an IQ quirk but that was all him and his big brain. Izuku would purposely get lower grades so he wouldn't get punished for being smarter than everyone because the last time he score high, he was beaten half to death, so he keeps his intelligence hidden until he is free from this hell. He made it to class before it started and he already knew he would get a beating for showing up late, so he made his way to his seat and sat down and kept his head down and hidden, he learned that making yourself less of a threat can keep your somewhat uninjured, once he sat down the teacher enter the room with a stack of papers that looked to be career papers.