Chapter 9: UA Sport Festival

After the month of intense training from every student in UA, it was now time for the sports festival, everyone has been really excited to see what this years batch are made of and most people wanted to know who was this student that was training like they were fighting in a apocalypse. The Security Izuku, Mei and Nezu created and built was fully operational and there were a large number of pros that were attending to help with security and to also scout any new students for the internships. For those who don't know is that the main purpose of the sports festival was for students to show off their skills to grab the attention of pros so they can get invitations to intern under them. The Sports Festival is broadcasted live Japan and the entire world to witness the future pros to hit society.

Currently Class 1-A where in the waiting room to prepare for the opening ceremony of the sports festival, and they were trying to sike each other up.

Kaminari: Oh man , oh man, this is really happening!!!

Kirishima: I know bro, this is gonna be insane!!!

Kaminari and Kirishima were having a bro talk trying to sike each other up, but was quickly interrupted by Todoroki approaching Izuku who was sitting on a chair with his arms crossed and eyes closed. Izuku could feel someone approaching him so he opened one eye and was met by Todoroki standing infront of him

Todoroki: Midoriya, on power alone, I believe you are the strongest but mark my words I will win this festival and claim that title.

After hearing that, Izuku fully sat straight and looked Todoroki right in the eyes

Izuku: Todoroki, The only way you are gonna beat me is if you use your full power, not half of it

Todoroki felt angered by those words but kept his mouth shut.

Izuku: Only using half of your power is an insult to your opponent, your basically telling them that their not worth your time, so I would advise you not to hold back,

He then turns to the rest of the class

Izuku: That includes all of you here, when fighting someone, always honor them by going all out because it shows that you consider them a worthy opponent

He than stands up and turns back to Todoroki and looks him right in the eyes

Izuku: So Todoroki, I'll tell you once, if you only use half your strength, I won't bother even using my full strength.

Izuku finishes that statement while walking out the door, as they announce the first years to come on out.

Present Mic: HELLLLLOOOOO YOU SPORTS FANS, I'M PRESENT MIC AND THE ANNOUNCER FOR THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL AND MY PARTNER HERE IS THE EVER SO SLEEPY EREASERHEAD COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM THE COMFORTS OF HIS OWN SLEEPING BAG, TODAY WE HAVE A SPECIAL EVENT THAT GONNA BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF AND MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD EXTRA, THAT'S RIGHT, ITS THE FIRST YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAAAAAAALLLLL!!!

Present Mic shouts over at the announcer booth making everyone go crazy, cheering for the sports festival.

Present Mic: NOW LADIES AND GENTLMAN, I HERE BY INTRODUCE THE FIRST YEARS BUT WE HAVE A SPCECIAL BUNCH THAT STARRED DEATH IN THE FACE AND STILL MADE IT OUT ALIVE, THAT'S RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO THE TWO CLASSES THAT SURVIVED THE USJ ATTACK, CLASS 1-A AND 1-B FROM THE HERO COURSE!!!

When the announcement was made, Class 1-A and 1-B exited the tunnels and were met by loud cheering and camera flashes, some of the class was either nervous because of the extra attention or living in the moment, Izuku was more annoyed that Present Mic announced them like that, but anyway they made it to the grass field and lined up while Present Mic called on the rest of the classes