Chapter 6: Battle Training and Intruder?

Morning, we see our white haired protagonist waking up 2 hours earlier then yesterday because he learned his lesson for waking up late. He made a doppelganger to make breakfast while he took a cold show to completely wake up, he was standing there, until the shower head being rained on by the cold water.

Izuku: I wonder when its gonna rain soon?

Izuku was in deep thought until his doppelganger called him down for breakfast so he quickly exited the shower and dried himself and got dressed in his school uniform and made his way down stairs to find his doppelganger putting the last of the breakfast down on the kitchen table, he made healthy food like last yesterday but not as much.

Izuku: Guess he learned not to make too much food

Izuku(#1): Morning, there's an hour left before classes start.

Izuku(OG): An hour, how long did I stay in that shower, I was so lost in thought I didn't check the time.

Izuku(#1): Well you better hurry up cause food's getting cold and you not skipping out on it like last time.

Izuku(OG): Alright, alright, I'll eat, jeez.

Izuku(#1): Good.

The doppelganger was dismissed and left Izuku to enjoy his food in silence, his mother left earlier then him. Once done he left a doppelganger to clean the dishes, he was making his way to class, he had maybe 10 minutes till classes start.

He made it to class and found the same scene from yesterday, Bakugo flirting with Uraraka, Todoroki glaring at his desk, Yaoyorozu talking with Jiro, Kirishima and Sato having and arm wrestling match while having Kaminari, Ojiro and Sero cheering them on, Koda and Mineta having a quiet conversation along with Tokoyami and Shoiji adding in their 2 cents and Ashido, Hagakure and Asui having their own girl talk. Just like a normal school life but normal doesn't really justify how bizarre it was to Izuku, because he was not used to this cheery atmosphere, most of his life was just pain and torture, he never really experience true happiness but maybe here he could, so he made his way to his seat and just waited patiently for class to start while watching the class do 'normal' class stuff.

5 Minutes later, Aizawa walked in and silenced everyone with his quirk activated making his eyes glow red scaring the class into silence, once everyone calmed down classes started with a short homeroom of him announcing that last period will be the first they'll experience how hero's train, but didn't say who will be teaching that class which made everyone wonder who is this mystery teacher. Aizawa finished up the announcement

First period started with Math taught by Cementoss, for now he was just teaching basic math that they all should know about, well expect for Ashido and Kaminari who were in misery because of how how they were.

Second period was S.S Hero was taught by Aizawa who was mostly grumpy throughout class but was a good teacher none the less, he was mostly just teaching hero laws and what you should and shouldn't do incase of a emergency.

Third period was English taught by Present Mic and he was to enthusiastic to teach his class, screaming his lesson into us and making everyone almost go deaf, especially Jiro, so I did everyone a favor by using Sound Manipulation to bring down the volume to a normal level much to the relief of Jiro which she thanked him for

Fourth period was oddly enough was Ectoplasm, which most of us thought it would be Power Loader would be teaching but we really didn't complain because Ectoplasm made sure we understood what he was teaching

Then came lunch, it was mostly uneventful, Izuku was seen sitting alone eating Katsudon and enjoying the silence until he was approached by Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Asui, Ashido and Hagakure, they were all holding their food.