Chapter 20: Hero's Debut

A few hours have passed since the Provisional Licence Exam and the Hero Licence exam, many were still in awe of the strength one person held to contend with high ranking heroes and win, some were a little scared and intimidated but others were inspired to train so they could reach a fraction of that power, like Inasa Yoarashi.

Now we see the President in her office signing some papers with Izuku and Kaina sitting across from her but there was a problem, ever since Izuku unintentionally agreed to go on a "date" with Miriko and meeting the daughter of the number 2 hero, he's been fearing for his life because the aura Kaina gave off, she hasn't done anything yet but he could tell once they get home, he might not see the next day. He knows he may be the strongest human on earth but a women's wrath cannot be beaten, no matter how strong you are.

The President finally finished signing her papers and took out a card and looked to the two heroes sitting in front of her.

Ma'am: Well Midoriya, it's official, your now a fully licenced hero and judging by your recent accomplishments, I'd say your currently ranked No.13 which is just under Miriko.

Izuku could swear he saw Kaina's eye twitch when she heard Miriko's name, he received his hero licence and saw something his never seen before.

Izuku: Um, Ma'am why does my card say that I'm classified as SS+.

Ma'am: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you this but each hero has a classification on were you stand in terms of levels of power, same goes for villains.

Izuku: Huh, never knew about that.

Ma'am: Most don't, only heroes in the top 20 have that on their cards, you already know why your classified as SS+, the only other person to have such a high class is All Might which was previously SS and believe me when I say you should be classified higher but the government officials suggested they wait until the next hero ranking to upgrade your class to SSS, which is the highest class in history.

Izuku: Thats a lot to take in.

Ma'am: I know, but moving on from the matter, theres been a new development in the Quirk Erasing Bullets case.

Kaina: Have the Nighteye agency found anything on the Shie Hassaikai?

Ma'am: More or less, they managed to confiscate one of the quirk erasing bullets and are being tested to see what exactly are they made of but they're not sure how long it'll take to found out.

Kaina: I see.

Ma'am: But regarding the Shie Hassaikai, it looks like they're on the move and judging by recent activity surrounding them, they're planning something big.

Izuku: How big we talking?

Ma'am: Big, with a capital 'B'

Izuku/Kaina: Damn.

Ma'am: Damn indeed, but we cant do anything yet until we know what those bullets are made of so in the meantime, you too take two days off while I look through some cases that I could assign to you, ever since you two have been dealing with the underground night activities, criminals and villains alike have stopped most of their operations and are now being more cautious of what they do, which is good but it's making it harder to find and silence them.

Izuku and Kaina said their goodbyes to the President, Izuku made a Warp Gate that lead directly inside their home but as soon as they stepped foot in the lounge, Izuku felt that aura of death again and knew he had to either run for his life or try to calm the beast down.

Izuku(Sweating): K-Kaina, listen, I know your upset about unintentionally agreeing to go on a date with Miriko but I thought it was only for a rematch and Endeavor, you know how he is, trying to make me date his daughter and possibly enter a quirk marriage but I'm not going to do that you know.