8. Jealous Ex Lovers

Diamond's POV: I've been trying to avoid Roman. I've been keeping our relationship professional as possible. It's been really hard. He would call me at home, I would keep it short & sweet. My body craved to be with him again. I just didn't wanna get hurt. He sent me flowers almost every other day. I would thank him then walk away. One day, I was getting ready to leave work, and he caught up with me.

Roman: Diamond, why have you been avoiding me?

Me: I'm not ..

Roman: oh yeah, well how come I only get to see you at work?

I sighed .

Me: I've been busy.

I should have just been honest. I didn't wanna get hurt.

Roman : damn busy as hell I see.

He hugged me. I felt a tingling feeling in my body.

Roman: I missed you. He smelled my hair .

Me: Roman you've saw me everyday.

Roman: did I do something to upset you?

Me: no you didn't. I really have to be getting home, I have a slight headache.

He looked at me like he didn't believe.

Roman: Diamond stop.

Me: stop what?

Roman: lying to me, you're running away from me! How you just gone give me something good then take it away?

Me: Roman it was a mistake it should have never happened.

Roman : oh yeah? He kissed me. I tried to fight it.

Me: Roman please stop. He kept kissing me. Just like that I was kissing him back.   I couldn't fight it anymore.

Me: fuck me on the desk..

He pushed the stuff off the desks, then he picked me up & placed me on it. He was standing in between my legs. we were kissing. I started kissing his neck. He was kissing me all over. I was going insane. He took off my panties. He kneeled down & took me there with his mouth. It felt so good. I grabbed his hair. He made me cum so hard. I hopped off the desk, turned him around and pushed him against the desk. I got on my knees & took him there with my mouth. He was moaning, & calling my name. He picked me up.

"Bend over the desk". I bent over . He entered inside me. We were making love in the office. I screamed so loud. I called his name, & gripped the desk. We finally were done. He kissed me.

Roman: now that's more like it.

We laughed.

Me: Roman, I gotta be honest with you.

Roman: okay.

Me: I have been avoiding you. When you told me that you wasn't into relationships I kinda got scared. Then we had sex.. I just don't wanna get hurt.

Roman: Diamond, I don't believe in relationships but I will never hurt you. I would stop before I hurt you. I can't leave you alone Diamond. There's something different about you. It's not just the sex, I feel something I've never felt for you.

Me: really?

Roman: yes.. I swear

I smiled. He smiled back.

Roman: diamond please stay with me tonight.

Me: Roman, I dont have any clothes.

Roman : don't worry about that.

Me: are you sure?

Roman: hell yes, I want to hold you, and make love too you all night.

I smiled hard.

Me: okay..

That night I stayed with Roman. He cooked us dinner. We made love in the pool, bed & shower. We laughed & talked. He held me while we slept. He made sure I had clothes to wear in the morning. He was a gentleman.

The next morning, we arrived at work together. We kept smiling at each other. I noticed this chick kept staring at me.

Later that day, I was sitting at my desk. She walked up too me. Her name was Amanda.

Me: can I help you?

Amanda: are you sleeping with Roman?

I looked at her like she had shit on her face.

Me: I don't think that's any of your business!!

Amanda: he's a player you know? He used me for sex . He made me feel all special, screwed one time then left me alone. All I got was a job. He's going to do the same too you.

I got really pissed.

Me: see honey, that's the difference between me and you. I don't need to fuck for a position! I earned my position fair & square. Riddle me this, how many times did Roman try to screw you again after the first time? I laughed. See Roman may have fucked you, but he fucks me over & over again. He can't & won't leave me alone. honey, you were a fuck, a easy one. Roman is different with me. But to answer your question, not that it's any of your business, yes I'm sleeping with Roman almost every night. so please get away from my fuckin desk.

She ran away crying. I laughed but I was so angry. How dare this bitch? But I couldn't help but wonder was she right. Would he drop me after he's had enough of me?

I was getting ready to leave work. I felt someone come up behind me. They placed their hands over my eyes.

Roman : guess who?

I pushed him away.

Me: don't fuckin touch me Roman.

He looked confused

Roman: diamond what's wrong?

Me: Roman, I had a little run in with one of your ex lovers, Amanda.

He was so pissed.

Roman: that bitch!! What did she say?

Me: she told me how you used her for sex, made her feel all special, then dumped her. All you gave her was a job.

Roman: she's gone!!

Me: why because she told the truth? If you're planning on dropping me please do it now. Don't use me. I'm not a toy!

I started to walk away. He grabbed me.

Roman: diamond yes she told the truth. I told you I was a asshole to women but I feel different with you. I would never do that too you. You're different than those other girls. Baby, you gotta believe me. She's just jealous. Something is changing in me and it didn't happen untill I met you. It's not just sex with you. I feel things. Please give me a chance to show you!!

I believed him. I felt it in my heart.

Me: okay.

Roman: really? He smiled

Me : yes.. I smiled back. We kissed

Roman: wanna stay with me tonight.

Me: duh, let's go. We laughed.