46. Roman's Revenge

Roman's POV: I couldn't believe this shit man, some asshole, some idiot kidnapped my wife. I'm so worried about her. I'm going to kill this son of a bitch!! I hope he doesn't hurt her. We headed to the warehouse but we remained invisible. They fucked with the wrong wife!! Do they not know how dangerous I am? Do they not know how crazy I can get ? I don't play about my kids, my wife or my money. Those are three things I will put a motherfucker in the ground over.

Me: alright, listen shoot everybody in sight, I don't care who it is. Find Diamond. Please don't accidentally shoot her but I want the dude who kidnapped her, I'm sure he's going to be close to her, let me deal with him. Understood?

The team: sure thing boss!! Let's go get these bastards!!

We eased towards the warehouse..

Diamond's POV: I became conscious again. I felt so horrible, I obviously needed a Dr. I opened my eyes as much as I could.

"Roman, Roman where are you"? I said very weakly.

The male: your lover boy isn't here darling.

I cried softly. Just then I realized I was bleeding from down below. I thought to myself OMG I must have been pregnant! I was having a miscarriage. I sobbed.

Me: please sir, I have to get to a hospital.

He laughed. He looked at me.

The male: ah, looks like someone was pregnant. I'm sorry sweetie.

He laughed harder, I cried.

The male: come here sweetheart.

Female voice: coming.

I looked up and I saw Alana walk towards him and kiss him.

Me: you fuckin slut!!

She kneeled down.

Alana: poor poor Diamond. Then she spit in my face.

They laughed.

Me: bitch, if I ever catch you again anywhere I'm going to kill you!!

She laughed.

Alana: you kill me? The happy housewife, the devoted mother, department store worker? You're going to kill me? Yeah, right you're no killer darling!!

Me: you don't know me very well or what I'm capable of.

I finally got my hands untied withour them noticing. Just then the lights went out in the warehouse. I knew it was Roman, I could feel him.

The male: hey what the fuck happened to the lights?

Roman: so you wanna fuck with Roman huh? He yelled, I looked around but didn't see him.

Roman: then, let's rock!!

All of a sudden there was extreme heavy gunfire. I got my feet untied. Got up and ran.

The male: get her don't let her get away!!

I was very weak but I ran. Just then Alana tried to grab me. I pushed her, then kicked and punched her.

Me: yeah bitch, I thought you were so tough. I hit her again, knocked her out and spit on her.

Me: don't you ever spit on me again bitch!!

I was in so much pain, I ran and sucked because of the gunfire. I was so scared. I hid in a utility closet. I was trembling with fear. I was scared for Roman. I cried. Just then someone tried to open the door, I grabbed a nearby pipe, they opened the door, it was Tyrone.

Tyrone: shh, don't say anything. We are going to get out out of here.

I cried I was so happy. He picked me up and took me outside. He placed me in the SUV.