28. The little Cries

Diamond's POV: They prepped me for surgery. I was so scared, and couldn't stop crying. Roman was dressed in blue scrubs, with a face mask on. He held my hand the entire time.

Roman: babe, I'm here. She's gonna be fine. He had tears in his eyes.

Me: Roman tell me something beautiful, something good.

He smiled .

Roman: well, there was a king. He was so alone, he had many women, but none of them made him happy. One day he met this beautiful queen and she stole his heart. He had to have her. They eventually fell in love. They got married and she became his queen. Then she gave him a beautiful prince and princess.

I cried. I stroked his hair that was poking out of the blue scrub cap.

Me: does he love her?

Roman: of course he does. Does she love him?

Me: hell yeah!

We laughed. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my hair.

The surgery started. Roman kissed my forehead and stroked my hair the entire time.

Dr: I almost got her.

We smiled. Roman held my hand.

Dr: I got her.

Just then I heard small cries. Me and Roman cried. The nurse showed her to us. She was so beautiful, tiny but beautiful. She had so much hair, she looks like Romeo & Roman. The nurse placed her on my chest, Roman held her up for me. I kissed all over her little face. Roman did too.

"My sweet babygirl Juliette Michelle Peters".

We both smiled. They took her to the NICU. She was 4 pounds and 6 ounces. They finally took me to a room. I was in so much pain but they gave me plenty of medicine. Roman came in the room with me. I was a little loopy from the medicine.

Roman: babe she is so gorgeous.

Me: yes Roman.

Roman: I see someone is a little sleepy.

Me: yes I Roman, I sleepy.

He laughed.

Roman: you rest baby,I'm going to see babygirl.

Me: okay.

He kissed my forehead, I fell asleep.

Roman's POV: I went to see our babygirl. She was so tiny. I held her so tight, then I kissed her. She tried to open her eyes but she fell back asleep. She was so gorgeous, she reminds me of Diamond. She has alot of hair. She gets that from me & Diamond.

"Babygirl, you are so beautiful, just like your big brother and your mommy".

"I'm going to take care of all of you. Your mommy is asleep right now but I will make sure she comes to see you, once she gets up and get to moving around".

"I love you princess". I kissed her cheek, then I ended up falling asleep with her in the nursery's rocking chair.

Later I woke up, I went to check on Diamond. She was up eating some dinner.

Me: hello sunshine, how was your nap?

Diamond: fine babe. How's Juliette?

Me: she's fine. Babe she's so gorgeous,so tiny. I ended up falling asleep in there with her.

Diamond: I can't wait to see her. I'm going to go in a little while, I gotta let my pain meds kick in.

Me: okay just let me know when ever you're ready, I'll get the nurse.

Diamond: thanks babe. What about the investigation?

Me: it's over for now babe. They didn't find nothing.

Diamond: what about Julio?

Me: babe don't worry about that, they're never going to find him.

Diamond: okay.

Me: babe, I'm so glad that she's okay. I was so scared.

Diamond: me too, she's a fighter.

I laughed.

Me: yes she is.

Later me and Diamond went to see our babygirl. Diamond held her and cried. She kissed her all over. She finally opened her little eyes. They were so beautiful. Diamond wanted to stay but she started having pains from the c section. We went back to her room. Diamond laid down and I sat in the recliner beside her. I held her hand.

Diamond: Roman I love you, thanks for two beautiful children.

Me: I love you too babe and no thank you.

Diamond: I am so happy nothing can steal my happiness right now.

Me: me too babe. Do you feel okay?

Diamond: yes honey, I'm just a little sore. I'm going to go to sleep.

Me: okay babe, you rest, you deserve all of the rest in the world.

She smiled, then fell asleep. I sat there watching her. I rubbed her hand. I love her so much and our children. They're the best thing that has ever happened too me. I kissed her cheek then fell asleep.