11. Amanda confronts Roman

Roman's POV: Things have been going really great between me & Diamond. I love her. She broke me down ,she made me love a woman. Something I thought I'd never do. Something is off about her lately, she's tired alot, moody & she's picking up a little weight. Not that I mind. I just noticed. I don't know maybe it's happy weight & stress from working.  I try asking her what's wrong but she always says nothing. I was sitting at my desk one day, & here comes this bitch Amanda. I instantly got upset.

Me: Ms. Thomas can I help you with something?

Amanda: do you love her?

I frowned at her .

Me: What?!

Amanda: Diamond, do you love her?

Me: yes I do. Why do you care?

Amanda: you never fell in love with me.

Me: and I was never going too.

She looked hurt.

Amanda: why not? I loved you.

Me: Amanda, we fucked one time. I gave you a job. End of story.

Amanda: that's all it was too you?

Me: uh, yeah. What did you expect some happy ending.

Amanda: what does she have that I don't?

Me: everything!! Most of all me. She has me!! Now can you please get back to work if you want your job.

Amanda: fine, I will but don't try to contact me when she drops you.

Me: not gonna happen! We're in love. Goodbye.

She left. I don't know what she thought. I love Diamond she's not going anywhere & neither am I .

Diamond's POV: I've been sick all day. I really need to tell Roman but I'm scared. I feel so horrible. I was on my way to my Dr's appointment. I told Roman I had to go pay a bill he offered to help but I said no. Of course I was lying. I made it to the Dr. She informed me that I was 3 1/2 weeks pregnant. She did a vaginal ultrasound. I saw my baby or what was becoming a baby. I cried. She told me everything was fine. I left & decided to go home. I took a shower, got in my pj's & took a nap. It was 3:30 in the afternoon. I slept so long. I woke up it was 7 pm. Jasmine was cooking dinner for us.

Jasmine: hey sleepy head. Are you hungry?

Me: starved.

Jasmine: Roman called, I told him you were sleeping, he told me to let you be he would be by later. Have you told him?

Me: not yet

Jasmine: Diamond. She shook her head

Me: I'll tell him tonight.

Jasmine: what did the Dr. Say?

Me: I'm almost 4 weeks pregnant. She showed me my baby on a screen. It's so tiny. I cried.

Jasmine: awwww, I'm so happy for you guys

Me: I'm terrified. I cried

She hugged me.

Jasmine: it's going to be okay. It's going to work out fine.

Me : I hope so.

We ate dinner. I laid in my bed, covered up with my blanket, & flipped through tv channels. Just then the door bell rang. Omg it's Roman. Jasmine let him in. He came and found me. He took off his jacket & shoes, and got in bed with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist & kissed me.

Roman : baby, where were you? You didn't come back to work.

Me: I had a headache, I'm sorry.

Roman: it's okay babe. Are you alright?

Me: yes I took a long nap . I'm fine

Roman hugged me tighter. I got worried

Roman: babe, you're stomach feels a little tight, is something wrong?

I felt nervous.. I turned around towards him.

Me: Roman there's something I have too  tell you....