12. Becoming a Daddy!

Diamond's POV: I looked into Roman's eyes. I was so nervous but he needed to know.

Roman: what is it baby?

I took a deep breath.

Me: Roman I'm... Pregnant

He jumped out of bed. He paced back & forth. I just stared at him, I didn't know what to think.

Roman: are you sure?

Me: yes, I took a test and the Dr confirmed it today.

I showed him the paperwork. He read it .

Roman: that's where you went today. Babe why didn't you tell me?

Me: I was scared Roman.

Roman: babe, don't be. So you're having my baby?

Me: yes I am.

Roman: wow, a baby.. he looked at me, he touched my stomach. Just then he smiled.

Roman: that's why you've been so moody & that's why your stomach feels tight it's a little Roman in here.

I laughed

Me: it could be a girl.

He laughed.

Me: Roman are you happy?

Roman: hell yeah!! Babe I love you of course I'm happy. I'm going to take good care of the both of you. Diamond don't worry baby. I'm here.

He kissed me . Well at least he's happy . I didn't know how he was going to take the news. I'm just scared because of his lifestyle.

Roman: diamond, I know you're worried about the things that I do but I promise I'm going to keep that part of my life away from you & our baby. Trust me!!

Me: okay, I can't have that stuff around the baby Roman.

Roman: babe I promise.  He kissed me. We made love all night. I hope Jasmine didn't hear us because I could get pretty loud. I fell asleep afterwards.

Roman's POV: I laid there holding Diamond while she slept. She is so beautiful. I watched her then I rubbed her stomach. I couldn't believe it. I was going to be a daddy. Baby Peters.. I gotta do something. I gotta make sure Diamond & our baby is safe. I'm going to have to get her a body guard. I know she's not going to like it but I can't risk something happening to her or my baby. I'm also going to clean the company. Make it legit .I gotta find a new way to wash my drug money. I'm going to put it in Diamond's name, let her be the co-owner or something. That way if I do ever go to prison or something bad happens to me her & my baby will be okay. I'm going to have to teach her everything but that's okay. I gotta move some stuff around. Then I will tell her. I love her, I love our baby already. She's sleeping so peacefully. Damn I can't believe this, months ago I would have told her to abort the baby but here I am in love & about to be a daddy. I'm glad I met her. She's changing me for the better.

I finally fell asleep. We both slept so peacefully.