53. Family Fun

Diamond's POV: I woke up from my nap, I felt so rejuvenated. I went into the living room, and there was my babies & my hot husband all dressed up looking so cute. I hugged them, they smelled so good. They were groomed so well. Roman even did their hair, even Juliette's. I was so impressed.

Me: Roman you guys look so adorable.

Roman: thanks babe, how was your nap?

Me: wonderful. I slept like a baby. Thanks to you.

We laughed. I went to get dressed, I took a shower first. I decided to wear ripped jeans and a blue tank top and black vans. I left my hair down. I walked into the living room.

Me: ready to go?

Roman: yes babe , but we have to wear sunglasses, you know a sort of disguise.

Me: thats fine babe.

We loaded the kids up and left. We took the kids to the zoo, and to a aquarium. They were having so much fun. Then we took them for ice cream. Finally we took them to a park, they played and had a good time. Me & Roman watched them and smiled.

Roman: Diamond they are so beautiful.

Me: yes, they are.

Roman: and we have one more coming, our last little blessing.

He smiled , then rubbed my stomach. I haven't started to show yet, but I definitely felt pregnant.

Later that night, we took the kids to a show and dinner. They were wiped out. We were headed home and I glanced in the backseat at them, they were laying on each other asleep. I smiled it was too cute. We finally made it home. Roman helped me get them into bed.

We sat by the pool.

Roman: Diamond, I want to fix all of this, I've been thinking about going back to California and facing my charges.

My heart sunk, I started to cry. He just looked at me.

Me: no, no absolutely not, Roman you will be in jail forever maybe for the rest of your life. I can't live without you or raise our babies without you.

Roman: relax, it's just a  thought babe, besides if I did go away you and the kids would be well taken care of for life.

I looked at him.

Me: Roman, that's not the same as you being here, the kids need their father and I need my husband.

Roman: I know I'm sorry, it was just a thought, I'm not trying to upset you babe, I just wanna fix things. It's a mess. We can't keep moving, the kids will never get settled and then you're pregnant. I want us to be comfortable.

Me: babe I am comfortable, we're fine. I love you please don't do that I need you. We need you.

I hugged him and he broke down.

Roman: I just wanna be a better man for you Diamond you deserve it all.

I cried and stroked his hair.

Me: Roman Peters you are a great man. You are a wonderful husband and father. You don't cheat on me, beat me, you are sensitive to my feelings, you a great listener & communicator. You're there for the kids, you are a good man.

Roman: thanks for saying that.

We hugged. He held each other for a while, the tears wouldn't stop. The fact that he wanted to change warmed my heart, this is what I have wanted for 5 years.  He looked at me and smiled.

Roman: wanna go for a swim?

I laughed.

Me: seriously?

Roman: hell yeah come on.

We took off our clothes, and jumped in the pool. We splashed each other, played Marco polo, and held each other in the pool. Just like that, we were making out, he had his hands in my hair and I rubbed his shoulders. He picked me up and we were still making out.

Me: Roman I think we better go inside

Roman: why? It will be more fun out here.

He gave me a seductive look, I smiled and we continued making out. We made love outside, in our pool and I didn't feel ashamed at all. I was with my husband and nothing else mattered. He drove me insane, making me scream his name, I didn't care if the neighbors heard me or not. I couldn't help myself. We finally were done and we got out of the pool.

Me: you're so bad Roman!!

We laughed.

Roman: you like it!! Tell me you don't?

I looked at him, he still had that look in his eyes.

Me: oh no!!

I ran in the house, he chased me. He picked me up from behind, i screamed a little. We laughed. He placed me on the bed, where he proceeded to drive me insane again.

Me: ok Roman that's enough, I can't take anymore.

He laughed.

Roman: oh poor baby, you tapping out on me?

Me: never, I just need a break.

Roman: okay baby. I'll stop

We laid there and held me. I eventually fell asleep. I guess Roman hadn't noticed.

Roman: rested up yet babe?

I didn't answer, he looked down at me and smiled. He pulled the covers over us, kissed my forehead and went to sleep.