19. Trouble Part 2

Diamond's POV: I couldn't believe that Roman made me co owner of the company. I was worried though. Why did he keep saying he was going away? Did he know something that I didn't? Was there something he wasn't telling me. Romeo was now 5 months old. He was growing up so fast. He looks alot like Roman. He loves his daddy. Everytime he comes in the room, Romeo laughs. Roman takes him too work with him, rides him around in his car, and plays with him. He is such a good father. I love them both so much. One afternoon, I was at home fixing dinner, Romeo was in his swing making baby noises when all a sudden there was someone at the door. I thought to myself who could this be? I looked at the security cameras it was Amanda.

"This bitch"!

I opened the door.

Me: can I help you?

Amanda: I didn't come here to cause trouble, I need to talk too you.

I rolled my eyes and let out a deep breath.

Me: fine come in, have a seat.

She came in and sat down.

Amanda: cute kid.

Me: thanks, what do you want?

Amanda: Diamond Roman is in trouble.

I got worried. I frowned at her.

Me: what do you mean Roman's in trouble?

Amanda: look Roman owes this drug lord Julio, some money. He shorted him on some drugs and now Julio wants too kill him.

Me: omg, how do you know this information?

Amanda: I'm friends with Julio's sister. She told me about it. She says Roman has been ducking & dodging Julio for weeks. He's knows about you and the baby as well. Look, Diamond Julio is dangerous! I know we've had our problems but I had too tell you. You or this baby don't deserve to be in the middle of this mess Roman created.

Me: how do I know you're not in on this?

Amanda: if I were don't you think I would have already shot you or something? That's not why I'm here I swear I only came to warn you watch your back & your baby.

Me: omg, I can't believe this.

Amanda: Diamond they're taking about putting a hit out on Roman, they know where he lives. It's not safe.

Me: yes, I know. Thanks okay.

She left. Omg I can't believe this. Why would Roman do this? This guy wants too kill him!! I'm in danger and so is Romeo. I immediately ran to the room and started packing our bags. I gotta get the hell outta here, I thought too myself. I gotta leave before Roman gets here cause he will try to stop me. I really want to confront him though. He's my husband, I just can't run out on him but I need Romeo out of here. I called Jasmine.

Jasmine: hey Diamond what's up?

Me: Jasmine listen too me closely, I need you to come over here, make sure no one follows you. I need you to come get Romeo, go to the airport, get on a plane, & take him to my mama. Please!!

Jasmine: omg, is everything okay?

Me: I don't know yet,all I know is that Romeo can't be here right now. I cried

Jasmine: omg, what about you?

Me: I have too stay here and wait for Roman, he in trouble. Please come get Romeo Jasmine!!

Jasmine: ok, I'll be there shortly.

I was crying, I picked up Romeo and kissed him all over.

"I'm so sorry my baby but you have to go with grandma, untill I figure out what kind of trouble your daddy is in".