Eight | Shopping

ARMANO

"Oh, let's go there." I pointed to the lingerie store we were passing by.

Mea shot me a glare, mumbling to herself, "Pervert."

I grinned, walking beside her. "What's wrong with it? Don't you want to buy some sexy lingerie to wear under the dress?"

"I already have many."

That had me raising my brows. "You do? And you didn't show me?"

Her cheeks flushed. "What is wrong with you? Why would I show you that?"

"I mean I would have appreciated the view." I continued to tease her. "Then lay you out on a table and have you for dinner--"

She whirled around, dragged me into an empty corridor leading to the washrooms and slammed me against the wall.

Okay, that was hot. "You wanna start right here?"

She pressed her palm against my mouth, cheeks red, eyes blazing with anger. "Are you drunk?"

I shook my head.

"Then why the fuck are you flirting with me and saying all those perverted things?"

I shrugged, pointing to my mouth which was covered by her palm.

She removed her palm and I smirked. "It's fun to see your reaction. Look how red your cheeks are."

Her eyes narrowed. "Shut up. Don't talk such nonsense to me ever again."

I pouted. "It's fun."

"You know what?" She stepped back. "Please, leave. I can shop alone."

I pouted even more. "No way. I am not leaving."

"Then behave, okay?"

I huffed. "Whatever."

She turned around and walked out of there and I followed her.

She only looked embarrassed, not scared so thankfully, I didn't trigger her trauma by saying those things.

I once found her sitting with Cel and the others and they seemed to be talking about their sex life and Mea looked so uncomfortable.

But if my talks didn't make her react that way then it means that she really trusts me.

It felt nice to know that.

We finally entered a store and Mea started to browse for dresses after politely telling the salesman that she didn't need his help.

"This one?" I held up a lavender colour dress which was slightly modest than the others.

It's been years since she last wore a revealing dress. She only wears jeans and rarely a few dresses which are quite modest.

"No." She continued to look.

She rejected every dress that I showed her.

Five minutes later, a small smile touched her lips as she picked out a deep red satin dress.

"Yeah, you are not wearing that."

"Why not?" She placed it in front of her torso.

"That's too revealing by your standards."

She gave me a disapproved look. "Thankfully, I don't care what you think. I am buying this."

Taking the dress, she moved towards the changing room.

"Mea, listen. You only said that you don't feel comfortable wearing such dresses."

She paused at the changing room. "Then I think it's time to change that." Going inside, she slammed the door in my face.