Eighteen | Odd Relationship

ALAMEA

I broke my own rules.

It was supposed to be a one time thing and I had the chance and power to tell him no but the moment he started kissing my neck, my brain stopped functioning.

It was already awkward after last night, I don't know what would happen now.

I fixed my clothes and expected Armano to walk out of the bathroom and leave me but he came back to me instead.

"Now what?" I asked sternly.

"This time, I have an offer for you." He tapped my nose. "So, listen carefully."

It took a whole lot of effort to hold eye contact with him, I was feeling shy after he fucked me like that.

"I'm listening", I said impatiently.

"You and I don't want a relationship, right?"

Do I? I nodded hesitantly.

"But we both have needs and are quite compatible together physically."

Is he suggesting what I think he is? I remained silent, waiting for him to complete.

"So..." He drawled.

"So?"

He smiled excitedly. "I suggest a friends-with-benefits relationship for us."

Yup. Exactly what I was thinking. Friends with benefits. He has lost his mind.

Can my heart handle more of this 'just physical' thing? This is Armano, I shouldn't even be feeling this but last night I wanted him to stay back so desperately and I am scared that if this continues...

"No," I told him. "The door is right there, you can leave."

His smile dropped and he frowned hard. "No? Did you even think about what I am saying?"

"I don't need to. It's ridiculous."

"Did you not like the sex?"

He was so fucking blunt with his words. "That's not the point."

"So you did like it. You couldn't have faked those orgasms."

"Armano, it's not about whether I enjoyed or not--"

"It is. If you didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't have suggested this. I know you did. This will be fun. We can fuck each other for as long as we like with no strings attached."

He was not going to let this go easily. "What if I want to date someone?"

His jaw clenched.

"What if you want to fuck someone like you usually do? If this is a friends-with-benefits relation then I guess we are free to sample other people too, right?" I tilted my head, questioning him.

His eyes narrowed ever so slightly, he smiled coldly. "Right. No strings attached. We can definitely see others."

"Should we even do this? As far as I have heard, friends with benefits doesn't work."

"It doesn't work because one or the other person forgets that they don't have to get attached. They fall in love and all that shit."

"You are so sure you won't get attached or fall in...love?" I had to know. How could he casually fuck people and not get attached to them?

He placed his arms on either side of me on the desk, leaning in until his lips hovered over mine, our gazes locked.

For a second, I was sure he would kiss me.