Zaire & Ada

Only read this chapter if you are comfortable with it, no one is forcing you to. Even if you skip it, it will make no changes to Armea's story.

Some people may consider this incest but I don't. If you decide to read this then do it with an open mind.

Also, I would personally recommend to give this a try.
_______________________

ADA

A YEAR BACK...

My heart was thumping loudly, my palms sweaty. Outside the storm went on and on without any sign of stopping.

Maybe I should have left early but my stupid heart...

I sighed softly. This is so wrong and ridiculous. Taboo. I shouldn't even look at him. He is my cousin but every time he is in the room with me, my heart starts racing, and my eyes find their way to him every second. I don't know how or when it started but Zaire has somehow captivated my heart and refuses to leave.

No one knows this. They will probably get my mental health checked if they know.

I even started dating, and found myself a boyfriend in hopes that my feelings would eventually fade but they only grew stronger.

There's just something about him that draws me close. Zayden is his twin, they both are physically almost similar so it's not about him being handsome.

Zaire hosted a get-together at his penthouse earlier this evening and being the stupid one I lingered back while everyone slowly left.

By the time I was ready to leave, a storm was raging outside.

"You should stay here tonight. It's dangerous to drive in this weather." He had told me before he left to attend a call.

Of course, I agreed because with him my brain doesn't work.

Now I stood near the floor-to-ceiling windows in his living room, watching the rain while considering smashing my head against it.

I have a boyfriend for fuck's sake. This is wrong on so many levels. Not to mention that Zaire would never see me in that way, he would probably laugh his ass off if he ever knows about this.

Heavy footsteps sounded behind me before his smooth voice reached my ear, "It seems you are stuck with me tonight."

I cursed myself when I almost jumped with excitement at that.

"It seems so." A faint smile touched my lips.

He leaned his shoulder against the window, watching me softly. "You look tensed. Is everything okay?"

You are his cousin. That's the only reason he cares. I needed to remind myself every now and then.

I relaxed my shoulders. "Yes. I was just wondering what I would wear to sleep."

"Nothing maybe?" He suggested.

"What?" My eyes widened.

"You don't sleep naked?" He asked.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

Now I couldn't get the image of him sleeping naked out of my mind. Great.

"No, I don't sleep naked," I told him, still a bit mortified by his suggestion.

"Shame", he muttered to himself, his eyes flicking over me.

"Excuse me?" I was confused by his behaviour. Did he seriously say what I think he did?

He pushed off the window. "Come. You can take one of my T-shirts. They are comfortable."