Eleven | Just One Night

ALAMEA

I swallowed hard. "Do you want to do me another honour?"

"What?" He asked casually.

"I want you to be my first."

He frowned and whispered, "What?"

"I want you to take my virginity", I stated more clearly this time, surprised that I didn't stutter.

He blinked at me, face devoid of any expression. "You want me..." He pointed to himself. "...to take your virginity?"

I nodded. "I think you heard that just fine the first time."

His face remained blank for a whole minute before he threw his head back, laughing loudly.

"What the fuck?" He laughed, holding his stomach. "That's the funniest thing you have ever said to me."

I knew this was a bad idea. He thinks I am joking.

I glared at him as he continued to laugh.

"Oh my god." He wheezed, slapping his thighs. "You are crazy."

It took him another minute to calm down and stop laughing, by then he was wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Are you done?"

"Yup." He smiled. "You are getting quite funny--"

"I wasn't kidding." I deadpanned. "I mean it, Armano."

The smile was wiped off his face. "Don't fuck with me right now."

"I am not." I shoved at his chest. "I want you to fuck me. Is that so hard to understand?"

If I was not wrong, for a second, something akin to desire flashed across his face.

He tugged me closer to him by my hand, leaning down, his eyes narrowed. "Why?"

"I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I am tired and desperate. You are the only man who can fuck me. It's just a one-time thing. Maybe after that, I would be less sceptical around men."

"So, you only want to fuck me because I am the only option?" He cocked his head, looking offended. "Sorry to break your bubble but I have some self-respect left."

He released my hand abruptly, about to turn around when I grabbed the back of his t-shirt. "I wouldn't have asked you to fuck me if I didn't find you attractive."

He gripped my jaw in between his fingers, leaning down until his breath fanned my lips. "Here's the thing, amore, I don't fuck virgins. So, you and me is not happening."

"Why? Do you think I will get attached? Fall in love with you?"

His jaw ticked, eyes twitching. "You might."

I scoffed. "Get over yourself, Armano. Nothing of that sort will happen. I know how to control my emotions."

"Tell me..." I folded my arms, stepping back from him. "...if I was not a virgin, would have fucked me then?"

"You are still a part of our family--"

"Hypothetically speaking, if I was not a virgin and not a part of this family, would you have fucked me then?"

His eyes flicked over me. "Yes."

"So you do want me?"

"That's not the point."

"You go around fucking every other woman..." Tears welled in my eyes. I was fucking frustrated. "...just because I am a virgin--"

His features softened and he cupped my face, eyes searching mine. "Why the hell are you crying?"