Bonus Chapter | Three

Zaire's realisation about his feelings for Ada happens quickly in this chapter considering it's just a bonus chapter and I can't go into much details.
______________

ZAIRE

It's been a whole fucking week and Ada has not left my mind no matter how much I try.

She is my cousin for fuck's sake. The way my thoughts center around her is concerning.

Fuck. This can't go on any longer, I have to do something about it.

My brain conjured up the image of Ada unbuttoning my shirt the other day, how hard she blushed when I pointed it out and fuck, it was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

I had this sudden urge to pull her close and ask her to continue unbuttoning my shirt.

Ugh, so much for not thinking about her.

I punched the wall in frustration.

Zayden chose that moment to enter my bedroom, raising a brow. "Why so angry this morning?"

I sighed, moving away from the wall and slumped down on the edge of the bed, rubbing my palm over my face.

Zayden leaned against the wall opposite me. "Well?"

"Have you ever had weird thoughts about someone for whom you shouldn't?"

"Define weird."

He was my twin, I had to discuss this with someone. I couldn't think of anyone better.

"Affection?"

"If you mean platonic--"

That was the fucking problem. I cleared my throat, not able to look him in the eye. "Romantic. It's clearly romantic."

Zayden chuckled, finding this amusing for some reason. "Wow, someone finally made you fall in love?"

I snapped, "I am not in love!"

"A crush then?"

It was not a stupid fucking crush. I was twenty-seven for fuck's sake, I didn't do crushes. "More than that."

"Then I'll assume you are falling in love."

"You don't understand." I groaned. "This is the last woman I should think about in this way."

Now he turned serious, cocking his head. "Who is it?"

"I don't wanna tell--"

"Who is it?" He asked more firmly.

My heart started to beat faster, palms sweaty just by thinking of her as I mumbled, "Ada."

"Ada? As in some other Ada, right?"

I kept staring at him, not saying anything.

He realised a moment later, eyes widening as he muttered, "What the fuck?"

Groaning, I fell back and laid on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Zayden climbed on the bed, hovering over me with a frown. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Don't." I gritted out. "I have already asked that question to myself over hundred times."

"What the fuck?" He sighed, laying down beside me. "You are in love with your cousin?"

"I am not in love with her, I just have some weird feelings for her. Like I said, romantic affection."

"Yeah, no shit."