Nine | Proud

As for the notification problem, I am unable to solve it at the moment since I am extremely busy so just deal with it for now 🙂
__________________

ALAMEA

"How come you are here and not with your fiance?" I asked Ada.

She muttered, "He is busy working. What can I do?"

Apparently among the girls, I was the only one who was single. Cel was married, Ada was engaged and Lenore who was a year younger than me had a boyfriend.

Uncle Silvio was okay with Cel marrying Arnaud but he was quite possessive of Ada when she first introduced her boyfriend to him.

Honestly, in my opinion, she could do so much better. Her finance is okay-ish. Half of the time I feel like he doesn't really like her but I didn't say anything.

She somehow managed to make Uncle Silvio accept him for now.

Lenore's boyfriend on the other hand is only known to us girls. They are not very serious at the moment so she will only introduce him if they have a future together.

But still...she had a boyfriend! I am pretty sure I am going to die a virgin at this point.

It was only Armano, Kian and me who didn't have a partner and they both had no interest either.

Zayden is engaged and Zaire has a girlfriend, they both are so boring yet they managed to find their partners.

"Stay still." Lenore grabbed my chin, keeping it in place as she applied another layer of blush on my cheeks.

"Oh, by the way, I just remembered..." Ada scrolled through her phone, searching for something. "I found a perfect guy for you. Just say yes and I will set up a date."

She showed me a picture of a guy in his twenties, tall but not as tall as Armano. He was handsome but I felt nothing as I looked at his picture.

"No."

Ada frowned. "He's my colleague. He is good--"

"I am not interested."

She sighed, putting her phone away.

"Stop trying to hook her up with random men," Lenore complained. "If she isn't my sister-in-law then I will cause a riot."

She turned to the dressing table to grab a lipstick and I stared at her back in confusion. "Excuse me?"

She got busy putting a lipliner on me. "Armano cares for you and is protective of you, he is just stupid to not see it. Ever since I was a kid I have imagined you both getting married."

I stared at her in disbelief and Ada looked amused. "You are delusional. Armano and me? Have you lost your mind?"

"Hey, my brother is good, okay? You both should consider dating."

I scoffed. "He is against dating."

"You can change his mind surely."

"You are crazy" I muttered.

Even though I am thinking of asking him to take my virginity, I don't think dating him is possible.

If he agrees to take my virginity, it would only be a one-time thing. We are almost like family, it would be weird.

"Notice how she didn't exactly say no to your idea," Ada smirked.

Lenore agreed, grinning mischievously.

My cheeks warmed. "It's nothing like that!"

They both laughed at me making me scowl.

If Lenore wasn't doing my makeup, I would have kicked her out already.