Fourteen | Seduce

Over fifty comments will give you all a double update.
__________________

ARMANO

Mea's head was on my shoulder, hand in mine and she was asleep. The exhaustion of the day catching up to her.

Kian drove us to Dad's house, Alfred sitting next to him in the front.

I can't believe that fucker recognised her. But then it was for good. If not for him, it would have been difficult.

It was almost one in the morning when we reached Dad's house which was right next to Uncle Silvio's. When they all moved out, they bought their houses next to each other which made them neighbours with Uncle Ezekiel much to his disappointment.

The security guard at the gate bowed his head slightly at us when we got out of the car and opened the gate for us to go inside.

Dad must be sleeping but I want to get this over with.

Alamea was right behind me, rubbing her eyes and leaning against me.

Kian was in charge of keeping an eye on Alfred, not that he would do anything stupid since the heirloom was with me.

I pressed the doorbell and, feeling impatient, pressed it repeatedly.

A minute later, the door swung open, Dad stood on the other side in just a pair of sweatpants and his gun by his side.

He relaxed on seeing us and then glared at me. "Is this a time to visit someone?"

"Nope, but I didn't have the patience to wait till tomorrow." I pushed past him and walked inside.

"Is that...?" Dad stared at Alfred in confusion when Kian urged him inside.

"We completed the task...in fact, Mea did it." I placed the crown on the coffee table in the living room.

"Wait here", he muttered, taking out his phone and walking away from us to call someone.

Two minutes later, Uncle Cyrus and Silvio walked in, looking grumpy since their sleep were disturbed.

They all looked at the crown, inspecting it.

Mea narrated the whole thing to them, including how she decided to return the crown to Alfred.

Uncle Cyrus pulled her into a hug, pressing a kiss on top of her head, telling her how proud he was.

It was then that Uncle Ezekiel made his way inside, looking even grumpier than the others.

Everyone ignored him and continued to congratulate Mea.

Dad side hugged her and Uncle Silvio ruffled her hair.

Uncle Ezekiel glanced at the crown then at us and how everyone was congratulating us and he understood what was going on.

"I don't understand, why the fuck was I called here?" He grumbled.

Dad finally paid him attention. "Our sleep got disturbed so why should you sleep peacefully?"