Fifteen | Angry

I shouldn't be updating this quickly but here's your double updates. You all better keep the comments coming or else...
_______________

ALAMEA

"Too bad. I don't fuck virgins."

I wanted to scream in frustration. Just when I thought I had him.

It was very bold of me to put on a bikini and then do all that. I have never worn a bikini before. I had to buy it just so I could try to seduce him.

But it was wrong of me too...I should probably apologize.

I was out in the garden, sitting on the bench late in the evening when Armano came to me.

I kept my eyes on a random bush of flowers as he sat down next to me.

None of us said a word, silence surrounding us.

I was conscious of his side brushing mine and it angered me that his touch affected me so much.

I have never wanted anyone this desperately.

"I am sorry", I spoke, breaking the silence.

His head snapped to me. "What for?"

"For forcing you."

"Forcing me?"

I gathered enough courage to look at him. "You made it clear that you didn't want me the first time yet I tried to...you know...seduce you. Sort of tried to force you to...you get what I mean."

"I won't do it again," I added when he didn't say anything.

"It's not like you forced yourself upon me. It's okay. You don't need to apologise."

I hummed.

He gazed at me softly, lifting his hand and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I am sorry too."

"Huh?"

"For how I spoke to you this morning. It was harsher than I intended."

I shrugged. I didn't really care.

"I was trying to scare you." He clarified.

"I know. It didn't scare me though."

"I could see that. You are freakier than I thought."

I snorted. "It's a surprise to me too."

"We can pretend we never had those conversations starting with the one where I asked you to fuck me." I continued to say.

"Okay."

"And if you have any good, kind friends, other than Kian, please do tell me."

"What for?"

"I am thinking of dating."

"No, you are not."

"I am. I am not going to be single forever. I am going to spend some time with another man, try to get comfortable with him, no matter how much time it takes and then eventually we will get to the fucking part."