Nineteen | Precious

Over fifty comments once more and you will get to know about Zaire and Ada. In detail.
______________________

ARMANO

It was the day of the trip.

We all gathered at the docks where Zaire's brand-new yacht was docked, honestly speaking, I was impressed by how luxurious it looked.

Zaire and Zayden were already present there along with their parents. I soon realized all of our parents were there. They all just need a reason to see us, they still treat us all as kids.

Kian, Ada, Lenore, Alamea and I got out of the car just as another car stopped beside ours and Celestine, Uncle Arnaud and Azher stepped out.

Mom was the first one to leave Dad's side and come to us, pulling Lenore and me into a hug. It was a series of hugs and kisses from then and by the time they were done, I was exhausted already.

Zaire slowly approached Ada, smirking slightly as he came to stand beside her.

Since I was standing near her, I could hear their conversation.

She had her eyes fixed on the yacht, a blank look on her face. He stared at the side of her face. "Do you like it?"

She slid a look at him before looking ahead again and shrugged. "Yes."

His smirk widened and he looked smug. He murmured to himself, "Worth it."

She snapped her head to him and he shot her a wink before walking away. Her eyes followed him.

"Everything okay?" I asked, stepping closer to her.

She looked away from him immediately. "Yes. Of course."

I nodded, not wanting to pry further. Mea was by my side, watching the whole thing.

I exchanged a curious look with her and she looked as confused as me.

All those thoughts disappeared when I saw Dad approaching me. Ever since that day, I have been ignoring his calls.

"Talk to him," Mea told me sternly. "Okay?"

"Whose side are you on?"

"No one's. I am telling you what's right." She patted my arm before leaving my side.

We have been fucking almost two-three times a day yet it's not enough. Every fucking second, I have the urge to hold her in my arms and not let go.

With everyone on board the yacht, it might be difficult for us to continue but not impossible.

I have never felt this way before about a woman, this addiction, this weird yearning to see her all the time.

"You can ogle her all you want but later, right now I need to talk to you."

I didn't realise Dad was beside me until he spoke making me look away from Mea.

I cleared my throat. "I was not ogling her."

Dad sounded amused, "Okay."

"Also, I am getting late--"

He grabbed my shoulder, pulling me back. "No, I have had enough of you ignoring my calls. You will listen to me now."

"I didn't fuck any other woman--"

"I want to apologise." He stated, cutting me off. "I shouldn't have scolded you like I did."

"I don't care, I have forgotten--" I tried to wave it off.

But he gave me a stern look. "I do care, Armano. I don't want to ruin my relationship with you. I may not be the ideal father but I try my best. I am sorry for scolding you. I am just worried about you, you are a playboy and that's not good."