Sixteen | A Memorable Night

ALAMEA

I was so freaking ready to ask him to fuck me. Again.

Who could blame me? He was the one who started kissing my face and then my neck and it was even more pleasurable than when I tried touching myself.

I pulled the duvet up to my face, groaning. I was unable to fall asleep.

It seemed like Armano had taken up permanent residence in my brain. Every thought led back to him.

It was midnight and I was about to give up on sleeping when my phone pinged with a notification.

Armano: Are you awake??

Me: Yes. Why?

Instead of a reply, there was a knock on my door.

What the hell is he doing here?

I threw the duvet off my body and got up, cool air hit my legs making me realise I was in a pair of cotton shorts.

He has seen me in a bikini, shorts are more modest than that.

I opened the door and found him standing there with his back towards the door, his fingers rubbing the back of his neck.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

That had him turning around to face me, his hair all messy as if he had been running his fingers through them.

"I can't sleep", he stated accusingly.

"Um...okay?"

"You are responsible for that."

"Is that so?"

He pushed me aside and walked inside my room. "Yes."

"I can't sleep either, so, should I blame you?"

His jaw ticked and he stalked over to me, our chests brushing together.

Keeping his eyes on me, he pushed the door close making my back press against it.

He leaned down, trailing the tip of his nose down my cheeks. "Why can't you sleep, amore?"

I refused to admit that I was fantasizing about him.

When I didn't reply, he continued to trail his nose up, his mouth pressing to my ear. "Do you wanna know why I can't sleep?"

Having him whisper huskily in my ears made my toes curl and I said breathlessly, "Why?"

"I can't stop thinking about how badly I want to fuck you. I would like to take you up on that offer."

Shit. Is this happening?

"I thought you didn't fuck virgins."

He gently nipped my earlobe. "I don't. But I can make an exception for you."

"Wait." I pressed my palm to his chest, pushing him away. "Are you only doing this because Uncle told you to behave and I am the only option available right now?"

"Dad can't stop me from doing what I want. You on the other hand have messed up my cock."

"What?"

He took my hand and placed it directly over his crotch. The soft material of his sweatpants made me feel his cock. Hard and hot and my eyes widened.

"You are the only one who can make me hard these days. Even if I want to, I am unable to fuck any other woman."

Oh.