Twelve | Trust Me

ALAMEA

I messed up everything. I should have asked Alfred more questions and cleared out everything.

Stupid. So fucking stupid.

Armano and Kian were busy tying up those two guys after stripping them down to their boxer briefs.

One of our men who had earlier dropped us here was on his way to take these guys with him so that we could focus on the rest of the plan.

All this wouldn't have happened if I only paid attention to what Alfred said--

"Stop overthinking," Armano grunted, his eyes on the guy he just tied.

Even though he didn't look at me, I knew he was talking to me.

"It's my fault--" I started to say when he reached me and pressed his finger against my lips.

"I don't wanna hear another word from you about this, okay? It's not your fault."

I nodded and he removed his finger from my lips and I discreetly licked them.

He had blatantly rejected me yesterday but that didn't stop me from wanting him.

I lowered my eyes when Armano and Kian started to strip so that they could change into those guys' outfits which consisted of plain grey colour pants and shirts and a cap with the logo of Harrington Enterprises.

I tried my best but I couldn't control my eyes from flicking up to Armano. He stood there in his boxer briefs with the outline of his cock visible.

Unlike Kian, he was a bit leaner, but that didn't mean he had any less muscles.

I licked my lips when my eyes fell on his abs and I had this insane urge to lick them. A dull throb began in between my legs.

My eyes remained on him as he wore the pants and quickly put on the shirt and cap.

I don't know how he managed to look so good even in the most boring outfit.

When his eyes slid to me, I pretended to look down at my wristwatch.

"Let's go", he said to us and walked to the truck.

Just as he passed me, he leaned down, his lips brushing my ear, "My devil's such a pervert."

Shit. How did he know?

He was smirking as he pulled back and my cheeks were on the verge of exploding from blushing so hard.

Before I could defend myself, he asked me to hurry and we three got into the truck.

"So, has anyone driven a truck before?" Armano asked, glancing between Kian and me.

"How hard it could be", Kian mumbled dryly and took the driver's seat and started the engine.

"If we have an accident, you are responsible." Armano sat in the middle as Kian drove.

"We are delivering the truck and then what?" I asked. "What's the next step?"