Thirty-One | Best Day

I clearly remember mentioning about it but still some people have forgotten. So let me announce it once more: Kian's Book Is Next.

Of course he is getting a book, I wouldn't have added a glimpse of his character and especially that 'soft toy' if he didn't have a story. His will be an arranged marriage one.
________________________

ARMANO

"Your parents are not home at the moment." The security guard at the main gate told me.

What the fuck? I came all the way over here to talk to Dad and he's not home.

Maybe I should have called him first.

I dialled his number anyway and he picked up on the third ring. "Yes?"

"When will you be home?" I asked.

"An hour I guess. Why?"

"I need to talk to you about something. Well, I am going to wait at Uncle Silvio's."

"Okay."

Hanging up the call, I went over to Uncle's house and thankfully they were at home and I rang the bell.

Aunty opened the door a couple of seconds later, smiling when she saw me. "Armano!"

"Hey, aunty." I smiled back at her and went inside.

Uncle was walking down the stairs and he spoke on seeing me, "What are you doing here?"

It was fair to say he was still kinda pissed about the last time where I took so much of Aunty's time.

"Silvio", Aunty scolded him. "Be nice."

"I am nice." He rolled his eyes, coming to stand by her side.

"Yes, very nice", I said sarcastically.

"Anyway", I said, "I came to meet Dad but he is not home at the moment so I am going to wait here for him." Then I grinned at Uncle. "You don't mind, right?"

"I mind it very much", he replied, narrowing his eyes at me.

I chuckled when Aunty smacked him hard on the chest, glaring at him.

"You didn't bring Mea along?" She asked me, ignoring how Uncle stared at her.

"Nope. She is having a beauty salon day or something like that with Ada and Lenore. Plus, I wanted to talk to Dad alone."

"Oh, okay. Now that you are here, have lunch with us. I am making lasagna."

Aunty's lasagna were the best. She was the best cook among everyone in the family.

"He is not hungry", Uncle answered for me.

"In fact, I am very hungry. I will wait." I smiled at her sweetly.

Then just to fuck with Uncle, I leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks for inviting me."

She patted me on the arm, smiling and then turned to glare at Uncle when he growled at me.