Six | Task

ARMANO

Much to Kian's disappointment, I had my arms around his shoulder as we walked towards Dad's office--my office from now on.

"What do you think this meeting is about?" I asked him, walking down the stairs. "What if Uncle finally found a girl for you?"

Kian slid a pointed look at me.

"Oh, come on. It's not that bad. You refuse to date, your parents are just worried about you. On a second note, I am excited to see the day when you will be smitten by a girl and follow her around like a puppy."

"In your fucking dreams." He rolled his eyes.

Honestly, I was being hypocritical because I was on the same page as him. Settling down sounded boring to me. Why settle for one woman when I could have a different one every day? If Dad had heard me, I would have been dead but whatever.

Alamea waited for us outside the office, tapping her foot impatiently against the floor, hands crossed over her chest.

It should be illegal for someone to grow up so fucking beautifully. She was just a kid and then bam, she turned into a woman.

I miss her chubby cheeks though, I enjoyed pulling them and always had this strange urge to bite them.

Her features are quite sharp now, her electric blue eyes which are quite mesmerizing, plump lips and silky dark blonde hair which I love to mess up.

"I have been waiting for the past two minutes." She grumbled upon seeing us.

"I didn't ask you to wait, did I?" I retorted.

She narrowed her eyes at me and elbowed me hard in the chest making me wince.

"Can you for once behave?" I shoved her in retaliation.

"Look who is asking me to behave." She shoved me back.

Reaching my hand towards her, I grabbed her ponytail, making her head jerk back. "Ow, leave my hair alone."

"First, apologize."

"Okay", she said innocently and then before I could stop her, she brought her knee up and slammed it against my balls.

Holy shit. Intense pain radiated through my body making me clutch my groin and bend over, my fingers loosening around her hair.

Kian stepped back in fear.

Mea smirked victoriously as I slumped down on the floor.

Glaring at her, I swiped my feet making her lose balance and stumble and fall on top of me, her forehead bumping against my nose.

I locked my arms around her waist, keeping her there.

Kian sighed, stepped over us and walked inside without another look at us.

"Everyone is waiting for us", she muttered, wriggling around, trying to break free.

"You are going to pay for this", I whispered in her ear.

"Leave me or I will kick you again. This time much harder."

To mess with her, I moaned in her ear, "Oh, my sweet little devil, don't you know violence turns me on?"

For a second she shuddered before she came back to her senses and yanked herself away from me and I let her push back and get up.

She lifted her foot, ready to slam it down on my balls again when the door to the office opened and Uncle Cyrus walked out.

We both paused as he raised his brow at us. "What are you both doing?"

Dad and Uncles warned us to behave now that we were handling such high positions. We were supposed to act like adults and not bicker with each other or else they threatened to remove us from our positions.