[Story Information & Playlist]

༺ 𓆙 ༻

༺ 𓆙 ༻

[Cover made by: me]

༺ 𓆙 ༻

Welcome to the official information/ playlist chapter of my story!
Information regarding story, age recommendations, etc... is in this chapter, please read.

༺ 𓆙 ༻

1st Person POV STORY,
from my Fem!OC Jane Potter!

༺ 𓆙 ༻

3rd Year, Prologue - Chapter 37.
4th Year, Chapter 38 - ...
5th Year, Chapter ... - ...
6th Year, Chapter ... - ...
7th Year, Chapter ... - ...
Post War, Chapter ... - Epilogue.

༺ 𓆙 ༻

!! Spoilers from the "Harry Potter" films & books are ahead within my story !!

Story Information...
This story contains characters from the films & books "Harry Potter." This is a fan-fiction based on the events within the 3rd+ films, with alternative twists.
(An alternative reality 'AU' if you will.)

It will follow most of the main story-line from the films.

All characters are ages up to 17 years old (for 3rd year.)
^This is be lightly explained during the fan-fiction for plot reasons.

PLEASE READ the dates/ times at the beginning of each chapter, otherwise you'll be very confused!!

Mature and violent language/ content ahead.
Read at your own risk.

16+ Readers

Please leave any questions here, thank you.

Enjoy!
- El :)

༺ 𓆙 ༻

Playlist for story vibes...
For you people who love to listen to music and read at the same time, these are songs I have correspond with both my original character's vibe and different chapters within the story. Number of the songs are listed at the top of the chapter.

They all fade into each other regarding the story so don't worry if you're a slow reader - Although I do recommend listening to 1 song per chapter - Unless more are listed in that specific chapter :)

>Link to Spotify Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/11CJlPjwtzraLIS2EFjl0A?si=58af611c09f2443d

[CURRENTLY - In Edit.]

^Playlist is currently in the works.

^Please be mindful that the songs will change order until the book is finished, except the songs that already have a published part with it in it :)

༺ 𓆙 ༻

Enjoy the story! <3