VIII. FINALLY.

Jiwon, who was walking towards the room the bartender directed her towards. She got weirded out seeing two men walking out from the room.
The young lady walked inside and found you sleeping naked.
"Oh my god! Unnie?! Yn unnie?!", she shook you.
"Huh- h-", and you got up. "What-?! Jesus, my head-"
"Wh-Who did this to you...? What is this-?!", she asked.
"Oh... this... I um... well just you know? Made love?", you were embarrassed.
"I know I'm sixteen but this is a club, people come here for a night-stand not to make love.", Jiwon gave you a judgy look.
"Wait- shit! Did he leave?"
"Who...?"
"Wait- the guy who I just had sex with-?! He left? Didn't he give his number or anything?", you questioned, getting up and hissing.
"Are you okay?"
"Gosh... my legs are so sore. That man is so good in bed for some reason? Was he a virgin? God damn, Jiwon, he was huge."
"How long?"
"He said eight but I think it's more than that-"
"WHAT THE- Gosh, unnie- and you handled it?"
"I'll tell you everything later. Let me go find him first!", you walked out after wearing clothes.
Jiwon and you searched the cruise and found him nowhere.
"Gosh... he left... shit!", you tsked in despair. "He was a nice person..."
"It's alright. We can't win destiny. Let's get going now, it's already 2 a.m.", she pulled you with her.
"Agh, I'm sad. I don't even know his name.", you let out a deep sigh.
The purse remained inside the room when both of you walked outside the cruise.
_____________

And the flashback ended. Both you and Seungcheol never got attracted to anyone after that and kept on regretting for not even knowing eachother's names.
And both of you laughed through tears, not being able to believe that both of you met again after a whole decade and a year.
"Doctor Kim? You really said make me, didn't you?", Seungcheol asked.
You laughed.
"You are too hot to find me, Mr. Choi."
And the remaining twenty four people in the area clapped when both of you hugged, the yearning, the same comfortable touch, your scent still driving him crazy.
"You still use the same perfume.", he said. "Gucci Flora Gardenia- something-"
"You too... Aventus Creed.", both of you laughed again, still inside eachother's embrace.
"WOW!", Tzuyu spoke loud enough to make Jun flinch. "I need a sample of your smell glands, they're amazing."
Seventeen laughed.

"I missed you.", Seungcheol said.
"I missed you more.", you nodded as well and both of you closed the proximity to a kiss.
The ladies squealed, jumping around and immediately grabbed their phones.
"Shaaat, my phone?!", Miaoyi groaned.
"Here, use mine...", Minghao forwarded his.
"Thanks!"

"YAYYYY!!!!", and everyone cheered when both of you parted and hugged again

"Wow... what a combination of working of the parasympathetic nervous system with elevated feelings of love, compassion, and gratitude, together with the oxytocin and serotonin release in both brains, and it's no surprise that a good hug leaves all of us feeling happy, relaxed, and content with the world.", Dahyun ranted.
Everyone gave her a side-eye.

"There's logic in what I said-", she turned back and Hansol was standing there. "Oh, I'm sorry-"
"It's okay, I'm the brother.", he forwarded his hands.
"OH WOW! HELLO!", the younger Kim greeted him in a cool manner, shaking hands with the younger Choi. "I'm the sister."