XXXV. STOP! LET ME GO!

"H-Hey...!", the males spoke.

The ladies looked upwards and met the panicky eyes of their mates.

"DON'T MOVE!", those guards said.
"We won't! W-We won't....", Seungcheol said and placed his gun down.
"GUNS DOWN!", they shouted again and Seventeen threw their guns away.
"UNNIE!... UNNIE...!", the ladies called upon noticing you subconscious.

"YN-", Seungcheol was about to walk to you when the opposing boss grabbed your hair and placed a knife on your neck.
He stopped on his tracks.

"P-Please don't... D-Don't... sh-she's not involved in anything... I'm-I'm ready to do anything... just don't hurt her...", the leader stuttered.
"Wow... feels good seeing Scoups himself getting terrified. But makes sense...", the male kneeled to your level and grabbed your cheeks. "This body and face is definitely worth for."

Seungcheol's patience was about to end. He was just making sure noone's hurt since witches didn't heal like vampires.
And you scoffed.

"Babe...", you looked at him. "Make sure noone's alive."
The youngers gave their men a nod as well.
And that was enough for the vampires to knock everyone's heads off their bodies. They didn't glance at anything and ended the remaining men like they were some ants.

They finished the men and ran to all of you.
"Baby... are you okay?", Seungcheol asked, cupping your cheeks.
"Umhm...", you nodded.
"How did you get so blooded?", Wonwoo asked.
"This... isn't my blood.", Sana replied.
"Then...?"
"Did you all check if there are some men behind that door?", Suji asked.
Mingyu looked behind.
Seventeen walked towards that door and slowly opened it, guns on position. What freaked the shit out of them are the bodies of dead people, and... they were distorted. The sight was terrible.

"Wh-What the fuck is this?", Seungkwan questioned.
"They tried to touch us inappropriately, we made them bibimbap.", Jiwon answered making all of you titter.
"Y-You all did this?!", Hansol questioned.
"Hm...", Dahyun hummed.

Seventeen stared at eachother for a while. Can witches be that gruesome?

"How did you do this?", Jisoo asked.
"With our punches and kicks.", Mina answered.
"You... didn't feel disgusting while not using any weapons?", Jun asked.
"No... we've been doing this for a while.", Tzuyu said.

And they stared back at all of you.
"For a while?", Jihoon questioned.
"Yeah... for a while.", Yeri said.

The males were seriously confused.
"Uh... what does that mean? How have you all been killing people so brutally for a while?", Seungcheol asked.
"Babe...", you called. "Do you wonder why those red or something agents don't come to you all during missions?"
"Yn, please!", the leader was already done.
"Well... you didn't want me to be with you so I just obeyed you, baby."

All of you pouted, the males gave you all questioning, concerned, disappointed or unhappy eyes.