XC. BACHELORETTE.

Three weeks passed in a blink of an eye. Seungcheol made sure to return home early or perhaps stay in your cabin all day in the hospital so he could spend some time with you, buying you gifts and making sure you don't face anything painful or tiring. He'd get you fresh flowers that smell good everyday, try to learn how to treat women during pregnancy and he a responsible husband.
And so were both of you excited for your marriage. Today, everyone had decided to live in their respective homes for a while since the wedding was this week and they had many celebrations to do.

"Make sure you eat full meals atleast four times a day, drink adequate water and the pills- don't forget those and don't hurt yourself doing anything and stay with someone all the time and just remember me if you need me, alright?", Seungcheol asked. You nodded with a hum. "I'll miss you."
Both of you connected lips into a soft, deep kiss and then a messy makeout.
"I'll miss you too."
Seungcheol kneeled down and kissed your stomach.
"Please don't trouble, eomma, little one!", he said.
Both of you smiled and walked downstairs. The youngers were ready to leave.
"LESSGO?"
"LESSGO!"
And the vampires kissed their partners and walked out.
_________________

BACHELORETTE.

"What the hell are those balloons?", Namjoon questioned.
Everyone laughed reading the balloons which said, 'same penis forever.'
"WOW...!", you exclaimed, walking in, ready in white gown.
"YAYYY!!! THE BRIDE IS HERE.", they shouted and raised a toast.
"Unnie, we managed juices and coffee for you, don't drink alcohol, okay?", Dahyun said and you nodded.

"EYYOOOO THE GROOOMMM IS HERE! HOOOOO!!!!", meanwhile, the vampires screamed when Seungcheol walked in with a vodka bottle in his hand and raised it.
"YASSS.", he shouted as well.
Everyone clapped as he walked in, looking dashing in a white nighsuit.

Both the Bride and Groom parties had tremendous fun, talking about everything- from their childhood to their adult lives to nasty ass stuff when the children fell asleep. Ate good food and drank till they were drunk, cut cakes and karaoke and clicked pictures wearing sunglasses and doing wild poses along with playing various random games. Oh they knew how to party well!

 Oh they knew how to party well!