CXI. Popular girl.

|A week later|

Yena and Junghyun were in a mall, buying something for the prom.

"I think... she'd look really pretty in this.", Yena showed a dress.
"She looks gorgeous in everything.", Junghyun replied and the sister sighed being done.
"Did you propose her?", she asked.
"I haven't... I thought of proposing with these and also taking ideas from you...", he said, she nodded.

"Hm... get this!", she took the dress out.
"Isn't the neckline too deep?", Junghyun asked.
"Do you not see a protective net over here?", she questioned.
"Oh yeah- fine fine!"

They payed for it and walked towards the other store.
"This one's nice...!", Junghyun pointed.

"Nah, I don't think you need to wear anything with the dress.", Yena said. "But  if you wanna gift, this."
"Alright then!", they got the neckpiece and walked out.

"Now shoes?", Junghyun asked.
"Do you know her shoe size?", Yena asked.
"Yeah...! 240 mm..."
"Obsessive bitch-", she cursed and they walked towards shoe store.

"This one?", Yena showed.

"No...! That's seems so uncomfortable- this-", he showed another one.
"Yeah! Those are good."
And they walked out after paying.
"Now-?", Junghyun asked.
"Now... get flowers and I've a good way to ask her for the prom.", Yena giggled and pulled her brother.
_________________

.After a while.

"KARINA! BABY, THERE'S A PARCEL FOR YOU.", Yoojung informed.
The younger hopped downstairs with a teddy in her hand.
"Hm? For me?", she asked, Yoojung nodded. "Okay?"
She sat down on the floor and opened the box. Both the mother and daughter laughed.

 Both the mother and daughter laughed

"Who is this-", Yoojung wheezed.
"Who else? Romeo ofcourse.", Karina replied.
"What else in these?"
And they opened the other packages.
"Eomma... should I accept this expensive gifts?", Karina asked.
"Ofcourse, sweetie! It's not from someone unknown. Chill!", the mother assured.
"Okay...!", she smiled. "I'll go upstairs..."
......................

|Next Day|

Junghyun was impatiently waiting for Karina. He was kinda nervous.
"Will she accept me?", he asked.
"Comeon! You're her mate, who else will she even accept?", Soyeon pushed the former.
And Karina walked in after five minutes, managing some papers on her hands. She looked so beautiful that Junghyun fell for her all over and she dropped a paper and grabbed it.
Everything about her moments were mesmerizing.

Everyone watched the popular girl with a smile and she bumped onto someone.
"I am so-"
"It's okay, beautiful. You don't need to say sorry-", it was Minji who gave her a smile along with Suwoo and walked to their brothers and sisters.
"We were getting bored so we came here, juniors.", Suwoo said as they sat down.
Karina sat down as Junghyun got up for her to enter.
"We came to school too soon today.", Hanjae said.
"Yeah!", Jiseok added.
"You know what?!", Karina pulled Junghyun's arm in excitement. "Sunghoon oppa! Sunghoon oppa asked who the lady beside Seungcheol uncle was-"
"OMG!", everyone focused on her.
"What else?!", Yunchae questioned.
"We met yesterday and he tried to be very subtle and asked... who was that lady beside Seungcheol uncle? She didn't speak anything and seemed sick?"
"OMGGGG!", the ladies squealed.
"And!?", Soyeon asked.
"And since me and Soobin oppa knew about it, he asked him if she was pretty.", Karina continued. "And he tried to shrug and said everyone was pretty-"
"EYYYY!", everyone cheered.
"AND?!", Minji asked.
"And I asked if specifically she was pretty and he said... she fell under everyone too.", they squealed again.
"AAAA!"
"WHAT ELSE?!", Suwoo asked.
"And... we teased him and he denied saying it was nothing like that and everyone was pretty but then we forced him more saying she was a tribrid and all and could be his mate... and blah blah and told him to talk to her someday. And he didn't say anything because Seulgi aunty came to get him home.", Karina ended.
"AWH!", everyone else said in unison.
"BUT ATLEAST!", Karina said. "Atleast we know that he was noticing her and even asked about her. He's definitely interested."
"YAYYY!", the ladies squealed and hugged eachother but then groaned when the bell went off.
"See y'all, kiddos!", Suwoo said.
"Find prom partners! Only a week is left.", Minji said and the seniors walked out.
"Where the hell do I even find a prom partner? I guess I'm not going.", Jaemin said.
"I know someone for you, Jae.", Karina said.
"Who do you not know, Rina?!", Jaemin questioned.
"Hah. I guess I know everyone.", she grinned.
"For me?!", Jiseok asked.
"Well. I guess I can manage for you too.", Karina gasped. "Well. Yeah! For all of you!"
"I guess I'm staying home.", Soyeon said.
"Hah. Do you think I'll let you do that, woman?", Karina winked.
"No fucking way you've been shipping me with that asshole! I'm not going with him.", Soyeon said.
"Comeon!"
And the teacher arrived.
_________________

"Yesterday someone gifted me something.", Karina whispered in Junghyun's ear.
"Umhm?", he responded.
"Those... were pretty expensive.", she said, pinching the male's arm.
"Huh-"
"Yeah...! He could've gifted something cheaper-"
"Yena and me just... liked them so got them?", Junghyun replied.
"Umhm. Children of Scoups and Agent Red won't like something cheap. Hm...", Karina nodded. "I guess I'll just say yes?"
Junghyun smiled and looked at Karina.
"I'm blessed.", he said. She chuckled.
"You definitely are, ediot!"
"Who are you shipping Soyeon with tho?", he asked.
"Heh. Jeong Jaehyun."
"Ew what-", Junghyun looked at her in disbelief.
"He's not ew, he's been crushing over Yeonie since a while. Honestly... there are a few people I know who are truly in love with all of you. Heh!", Karina listed names of Junghyun's siblings and matched them with a few others.
"Goddamn...!", the tribrid was bewildered. She laughed. "What about me?!"
And she hummed and wrote, "Junghyun and Karina." To which the male felt buttetflies and she chuckled.
"Are you blushing?", she teased.
"Hell no!", he replied, man was red.
"Aw!"
And the bell went off as the teacher dismissed and walked out for lunch break.
"YOU TWO!", Soyeon screamed. "Why the hell were you two so clingy today?! WAAAH! IT IS SO FRUSTRATING. I WANTED TO SEE MORE OF YOU TWO."
"What the hell you screaming for, woman?", Karina questioned.
"I DON'T KNOW.", Jaemin screamed the next.
"Ah! Jae!", Karina smirked.
"Don't make that facial expression- it's scary."
"Heh. Why don't you... ask Eunchae?", she asked. The male blinked his eyes.
"Wh- well...- not a bad idea... but... I'm too blunt to do that.", Jaemin replied.
"Do a thing! Get flowers and parcel them to her with a note asking if she wants to go prom with you.", Karina suggested and Junghyun wheezed. "And Jiseok! Bro, how 'bout Haerin?"
Jiseok gave a thumbs up.
"Afterall I'm not awkward with her.", Jiseok said.
"Han! Jisu the best!", Karina continued. "And Shu... Haewon!"
"You've more scope in matchmaking, leave this degree, Rina.", Yunchae said and everyone laughed before agreeing.
"What about us, pretty?", Suwoo asked. Minji and her always came to check on the youngers.
"Oh... unnie...?", Karina wondered. "Um.. do you like any boy?"
They denied.
"Eh...? I've never talked to anyone who's in love with you all-"
"EYYYY!", and the classmates screamed.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN LOVE?!", Hanjae questioned.
"Um... hehe!", Karina laughed nervously. "I'm cooked, shit."
"EY! RINA! WHAT'S THE TEA?!", Shumin questioned.
"These... people are... sorta... might've... might be... in love with y'all? I- what the fuck! I'm so doomed right now.", she grabbed her head.
"GODDAMN!", the boys shouted again.
"You two- OH!", she suddenly remembered something. "My cousins..."
The senior ladies laughed.
"What-"
"Umhm...!"
"No, no! We were kidding-", Minji said.
"But I'm serious, unnie. Do you have a boyfriend?", Karina asked. They denied. "Ooo! That's nice.", she nodded.