LXV. NORWAY.

The Next Morning.
7 a.m. In Oslo.

You wokeup and found your handsome mate on the balcony, looking fine as fuck with no shirt on. He was reading a book, sipping his morning tea and looked hella fine with specs on.
You stretched your body and walked to him.
"Good Morning, sweetheart!", he wished, kissing your forehead as you settled on his lap.
"Good Morning!", you yawned. "It is so cold, wh- oh... Mr. Vampire."
Seungcheol laughed.
"Umhm...! What do you wanna do today, mademoiselle?"
"Travel Oslo... Call Maya and Daniel!", you replied.
"We can freshen up, have breakfast and call them, yeah?"
You nodded and got up from his lap.

You freshened up, had breakfast and Maya and Daniel showed up within no time.
"Mam, sir!", they greeted.
"Hi! Good Morning!", you wished. They did back. "So... what are we doing today, Maya and Daniel?"
"Uh... if you permit, we can show you the list of things we decided.", Maya asked.
"Yeah, sure!"
"So-"

Today. Day 1.

Four of you traveled around Oslo, the capital of Norway

Four of you traveled around Oslo, the capital of Norway. Went to the Royal Palace, Slottsparken garden, Oslo Cathedral, Oslo Opera House, Akershus Fortress, Oslo City Hall, National Museum and Aker Brygge- a busy place and also tried Norwegian food.
"I like this better. Is this Tartare sauce?", you asked, Maya nodded.
"Isn't this Frech language?", Seungcheol asked, listening to the opera. Daniel nodded.
"This is insane architecture.", you commented.
"Ah... it's chilly over here.", Seungcheol said.

The Next Day. Day 2.

Four of you traveled more deeper into Oslo

Four of you traveled more deeper into Oslo. Especially the nautical and sculptural highlights including ride in Oslofjord Cruise, Bygdøy Peninsula, Kon-Tiki Museum and Vigeland Park.
"Woah... what a view!", you woahed, clicking pictures from the point.
"Interesting...!", Seungcheol said, analysing the statues.
"Insane. Are there many Fjords like these?", you asked, hair floating and air cold on the cruise.
"Yes, mam! This is just one.", Maya informed.
"Wow!"