LXXXII. I need him.

Two days later.
4:25 p.m.

"Aish

"Aish... I'm tired.", you sat down on a bench nearby after all of you were done shopping for outfits and giving orders for cakes and booking makeup artists for the day.
"Here... drink water!", Chaeyoung said, placing a bottle on your mouth. You drank quite a bit.
"Now I need to pee.", you said, they laughed.
"You are very pregnant, unnie.", Chaeng spoke.
"Till then we'll place these in cars, okay?", Chaewon said and the ladies walked towards their cars while Jeongyeon accompanied you to the washroom.
"How much did we spend today?", Jeongyeon asked.
"Eh unnie, comeon!", you said.
"No I was just curious.", she said.
"Oh wait. Let me ask the card owner then?", you dialed Seungcheol's number.
"That was his card?!", Jeongyeon asked. You nodded. "Oh! Don't worry, we can spend more."
Both of you laughed.

"Only 400 million won, go on!", Seungcheol answered the phone. You and Jeongyeon burst out laughing.
"Wow. Is that too much?", you asked.
"I added only in the beginning."
"Okay... are the kids okay?", you asked.
"Yeah. They've been running around here and there since the morning, playing games, whole base is their playroom at this point.", he replied.
"And Jinae?", you asked.
"Oh she's right here with Jin hyung.", he replied.
"Oh? Where are you?"
"The base of BTS and The Agents.", he whispered. You chuckled.
"Fine. Take care!"
"Take care! Eat well, take the medicines inside your bag, drink water and don't carry anything heavy and don't stand or walk for too long. And order healthy food. I should've been with you.", Seungcheol ranted. Jeongyeon wheezed while you laughed in disbelief.
"Fine, babe. Bye.", you said.
"See ya, babylove.", he said and you cut the call.
"He's been yapping since years.", Jeongyeon said. You laughed.
And all of you drove towards a restraunt.
After booking a private cabin and placing orders, all of you sat down.

"Yn, here!", Seungwan forwarded you a few medicines.
"Unnies, y'all know what? This is so embarrassing to say- I used to get worried of what type of sister-in-laws we're gonna have-", Tzuyu expressed and all of you let out a noisy laugh.
"It's not embarassing because same.", Chaeyoung said and all of you laughed more.
"We used to get worried- omg, what if they take oppas away from us.", Miaoyi said.
"Honestly we used to think about it too but then the guys often talk about y'all so we were happy after knowing you all were our sister-in-laws from every side.", Nayeon said and all of you laughed.
"Common things to be worried in a good sibling relation.", Minju said and the ladies agreed. And the waiters walked in. They placed all of yours orders on the table.