Chapter One

"All these young boys with thier pants hanging low and shit is not cute" says my mom as we are walking through the mall. Its actually sexy as fuck to me. I love me a thug.

"Thats cute to me" I say smiling at the group of boys we are passing.

"I wish you would bring a thug to my got damn house! Ima beat your ass and his ass to" she says making me laugh. Im 17 years old she need to let me handle my own business and stop treating me like a child.

"Ma I'm growing up. Remember that?" I say.

"I Know you are! You doing better than me to. When i was 17 you was two years old." She says. My mom had me at an early age. She's 32 going on 33. She's still acts young but she doesn't know all the rules for a young person. Young girls like me like dread heads. You know the ones with the tattoos lot of money. You feel where I'm coming from. That kind of shit attracts me ALOT!

"You need to date that boy Matthew. He so cute" Mom says talking about my boy bestfriend. Me and Matther been bestfriends since we were 7. We always considered each other as bro/sister. But our parents couldn't stand it.

"Ma really? Me and Matthew ain't never finna go out! Thats like my bestfriend and brother! He's ugly to" I say laughing and lying. Matthew wasn't near ugly. He was fine as fuck. Basketball player to. Lord help me. But he wasn't my type. Don't get me wrong he was a sweet guy but I could never see myself going with him.

"Mhm whatever Jewel. And why everytime we pass a group of boys they look at your ass?" She says making me laugh.

"You know I am attractive" I Say doing my stripper walk. And i cant even lie i am attractive. I Have a 5'2 frame, caramel color skin from my mom,small waist like my mom and I dont know where i get this booty from. Must be from my dad side of the family. I never meant them. Shit i never met my father either. Mom told me he was a drug dealer. I guess thats the reason she doesn't won't me to date a thug.

"Chile whatever. But meet me at the car in 15 minutes. If you don't i will leave your ass" She says.

"Like the last time you did and matthew came and picked me up? Just go home mom I'll call your favo Matthew" I say pulling out My iPhone 5.

"That sounds better! See you later! And be home before 12 missy" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay ma bye" I Say and watch her walk out the mall. I Find me a seat in the food court and sit down to text Matthew.

Me: Bestie Ima Need A Ride

Bestfriend: Bitch you always need a ride

Me: Fuck nigga you coming or what?

Bestfriend: Yes in like two hours tho! Im fucking this fat bitch

Me: Matthew Im Not Fucking PLAYING! Im at West Oaks Hurry TF UP!

Bestfriend: Okay Okay Damn

As I'm sitting in the food court I see the biggest hustler of all time. Jaquan fine ass. Short for Q. He was my type of thug to! Dark skin dread head, Tattoos and had money. All Types! He was 19 as I heard. But I Aint care I've been having a crush on him since i was 14. He never really noticed me though. His type of girls was bad bitches. The ones that will suck his dick. I Aint with that shit. He starts to walk my way. I take out my iPhone to pretend like I'm doing somthing.

"Aint your name Jewel?" Q asks me.

"Yeah Why?" I say.

"Girl you done came up there" He says smiling at me.

"What you trying to say?" I ask him.

"I remember when you had the braces and the glasses" He said making me laugh.

"So I did once catch your attention?" I ask him laughing.

"Hell yeah. Them big ass glasses and colorful braces!" He says making me laugh even harder.

"Whatever!" I say. He Smiles.

"Nice phone you got thier. It'll be even nicer if my number was in it" He says licking his lips. I could just suck them bitches off.

"Corny much?' I say unlocking my phone and giving it to him. He hands me his phone.

"A Nigga like you got a keyboard phone?" I ask him laughing. He laughs to.

"Money aint that long" He says.

"But You're a thug! All y'all got money" I Say.

"All thugs aint the same" He says seriously and looking me in my eyes.

"Thats what my mom thinks" I say handing him back his phone.

"Thats why i never talked to you. Cause your bestfriend Matthew told me your mom was strict as fuck about dudes like me" He says making me want to slap Mattew for not telling me that Q Had wanted to talk to me.

"You told Matthew? That nigga and yeah but Im growing up I Can make my own desicions now" I say.

"Thats why I Wanna talk to you now. Cause you done growed up nice. You always been pretty to me" He says making me blush. "Thank god them braces gone" He says making me laugh.

"You got jokes but aye I gotta go my ride is here" I say walking pass him. He grabs my arm and pulls me back toward him.

"Can I at least get a hug?" He asks. I Could just faint now.

"Why not?" I say hugging him. God he smells good.

"Ima call you tonight" He says winking at me.

"Okay Q" I say smiling back at him. My Day HAS BEEN MADEEE!!!!!!!!