Chapter 27

~Jaquan~

When I make it to the hospital all of Tiffany family is in the waiting room crying. They all look depressed and stressed out.

"Aye Marcus whats up?" I say giving him a dap. He's Tiffany brother. Me and him always been cool with each other.

"Whats up Q? Damn nigga I aint seen you in a lil minute" he says.

"Yeah I know'' I said smiling. "How she doing?"

"Doctors said she aint gone be able to make it" he says shaking his head.

"Damn bruh. Im sorry" I say.

"Its straight bruh. God calling her home. Whats brings you here?" He asks.

"Tiffany called me" I say.

"The fuck she calling you for? She got a man that can support her. I hear you got a lady and shit an she knows it" He says. 

"But y'all know y'all like family" I say.

"I feel yah bruh. But dont let Tiffany ass fuck up your relationship. She'll love some shit like that" He says.

"Im not bruh. Im just hear to see how she doing" I say. But Marcus is right. 

"I feel yah. She over there" he says pointing toward tiffany. I nod my head and make my way toward her.  She looks up at me and smiles.

"Im happy you made it" she says getting up hugging and trying to kiss me.

"Aye chill" I say backing away from her.

"I was just greeting yo ass" she says.

"Not with a kiss bruh" I say. " I know yo mama in critical condition and all an I'm truly sorry but I was just coming here to be a good friend. Not a kissing buddy"

"Thats how you feel? Good Friend? Man whatever Q. You know damn well you still in love with me" she says.

"Naw bruh I been over yo ass. Im in love with somebody else" I say.

"Who that young girl? You still aint fucked and ducked?" She asks.

"Man Tiffany you know what bye. I tried coming here being friendly and shit but I cant do that with your ass. Im sorry for you lost but I'm out" I say walking off. May be it was a mistake bringing my ass down here. When I make it to the car I pull out my phone and decide to text Jewel.

Me: Aye

Wifey <3: What?

Me: I love you man 

Wifey: Bye Q

Me: Mwah :* ... Only thing I gotta do is dick you down. You'll be good then

Wifey: OH!

Me: Im On My way back

Wifey: Mhm

Me: Can we talk about this when I get there

I didnt get no reply when I sent her that. Good thing was when I sent her that I was pulling up in the driveway. I hop out the car and make my way to the door before I could even knock on it my mama answers it and pinches me by the ear and brings me in the house.

"Ouch ma damn" I say. She is still pulling me by my ear to her room.

"What the hell is wrong with you boy?" She asks while slamming her bedroom door.

"Man ma" I say.

"Man ma my ass. You aint finna break this girl heart Q. Shes very special and you mean so much to her. Fucking another  bitch on her side of the bed? Q I should beat yo ass. I aint raise you like this" she says.