Chapter 5

Soon as I got to school the next day word around town was that I was fucking with Jaquan.

"Jewel You talk to Jaquan?" Says the girl name Destiny. Shes with two of her other friends.

"Why yall so concerned?" Says my bestfriend Heaven.

"Cause Heaven! He's Q! The finest hustler of all time!" Destiny says.

"Girl lower your voice" Heaven says. Heaven was always the ready to fight one in the group. Never backed down from anything.

"Heaven chill! But yeah you can say we talk" I say.

"Mh mh mh " Destiny says.

"Whats the problem?" I ask her. Matthew begins to play on his phone cause he know something about to go down.

"I maybe pregnant with his baby" She says causing my heart to drop.

"Bitch that could be anybody baby" Heaven says.

"Naw Im pretty sure its Jaquan. Never use the pullout method" she says looking at me. I wanna slap her but then again I aint got time for it. Matthew pretends to cough but I know he aint coughing.

"But aye Im done here. See you later Ms. Q" She says while rolling her eyes.

"That bitch could be lying" Heaven says opening up a bag of hot fries.

"Jaquan did use to fuck with her. Heard she had good head game" Matthew says.

"She sucked you up?" I asked him.

"Just a few times. But that shit started to hurt" Matthew says making me laugh.

"Nasty" Heaven says. I just shake my head. My mind is going crazy about what this bitch just said. Jaquan better tell me the truth to....

"Jewel stop thinking about it" Heaven says as we are  walking out of the school.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"Dont act silly hoe" She says I laugh.

"But forreal ima just ask him today" I say looking around the parking lot trying to find Q Car.

"Ight but aye I gotta get home before mama curse me out about her watching these kids. Ima fuck with you later" Heaven says kissing my cheek.

"Alright boo bye and give my god babies a kiss for me" I say.

"You need to come over they miss their godmother" she says waving at me. 

"I will this weekend! PROMISE!" I say.

"Mhm bye Boo" she says and walks off. I starts to text Q but then someone interupts me

"Looking for me?" Q Says while pulling up in a different car.

"I was just about to text you" I say smiling and getting in the truck.

"Mybad my boss had me running erands. and he was talking about his daughter. This dude stay talking about her" He says shaking his head.

"Why you say it like that?" I ask him laughing.

"He feels bad because he left out on her and her mom when she was first born ever since then he hasnt never seen her" He says.

"Damnn." I say thinking about how my dad did the same.

"I Know right. He said he was young and stupid back then" Q says. I just shake my head. "I would never leave my kids"

"Speaking of kids...So umm you know a girl name Destiny?" I ask him. He starts to look weird.

"Yeah.Why?" He says.

"So she came up to me today and said that she may be pregnant with your baby" I say

"What the fuck? Bruh I know I wrapped up on her!" He says.

"Condoms can break Jaquan" I say looking over at him. He tightens his jaw.

"I could of swore I checked tho Jewel" He says.

"Mhm" I say.

"Hoes always trying to mess up a bih relationship" He says.

"What relationship?"  I ask him.

"Me and yours" He says while stopping at the stop light.

"Mhh" I say.

"What you mean mhh" He says.

"We not really in a relationship" I say.

"Then what do you call this?" He asks.

"I Call this the Knowing-Each-Other-For-Two-Day-Foundation" I say making him laugh.

"You right you rigght. But we liked each other for bout 4 years" he says.

"Whatever" I say.

"Why you act like that?" He asks.

"Like what?"

"So uptight loosen up i aint gone hurt you. I promise" He says.

"I cant control the way i act Jaquan" I say. Q looks at me and shakes his head.

"What you shaking your head for" I ask him

"Cause I hate when yall females compare me to another nigga" He says.

"Well this female had been thru alot" I say.

"And you think i havent either" He says.

"Whatever" I say.

"Then yall get a attitude. Got to be kidding me" He says.

"Man take me home" I say.

"Jewel it wasnt even like that" He says.

"Just take me home" I say.

"Yeah" He says. The rest of the ride home is silence. When we get to my house I just get out of the car. I dont even say goodbye to him. My mind telling me to just leave but my heart telling me to stay...