Chapter 26

"Aye Bae its not what you think" I say getting up from the couch.

"Its not what I think? This bitch is laid up all on you crying and shit. I should beat her ass for being inside my house" Jewel says coming closer to the couch.

"Your house? Butch please you just living with Q because he wants some pussy" Destiny says.

"Fuck you just said bitch?" Jewel says trying to get around me but Im trying my best to hold her back. 

"You gone hit a pregnaut girl?" Destiny says.

"Bitch yo face aint pregnant" Jewel says still trying to get around me. Damn I need help. 

"Bae chill the fuck out" I say grabbing her arms and shaking her.

"Tell this bitch to get out of our house Q" She says calming down a little. I trun around to face Destiny.

"Destiny look you gotta go" I say.

"This bitch aint the one carrying yo baby" Destiny says.

"Call me a bitch one mo' time pussy ass hoe. And bitch please that could be anybody baby. You gets around sweetie" Jewel says. 

"Says the girl who mother gave her away" Destiny says. Awh damn she done fucked up now.

"Jewel! NO!" I say picking her up before she goes toward Destiny. I would love to see my baby fight but not today and not now.

"Look Im out cause this bitch is waisting my time. Bye Q I mean baby daddy" Destiny says and walks out the door. 

"Why you aint let me get a whole of her!" Jewel says pushing me.

"Cause yo ass crazy" I say closing the door.

"You the one fucking crazy. Letting that bitch in our house" Jewel says walking into the room.

"Dont get mad at me" I say trying not to argue with her.

"Yo ass always fucking up I swear Jaquan" She says.

"How Im always fucking up?" I ask already knowing what shes talking about.

''Do you want me to list all the fuck ups you done made these past 5 months" she says making me smirk.

"Jewel man I aint even finna argue with yo sexy ass get in the shower and start getting ready" I say.

"Man whatever. Fuck you" she says and walks in the bathroom. 

"Fuck you to" I say laughing.

"You looking to thick" I say to Jewel while she is looking at herself in the mirror. She's wearing some of those flower tights and a tank top with some toms. 

"Ready to go?" she asks. She still giving me attitude and I dont know what for.

"I gave you a compliment" I say getting irritated by her.

"And I asked you a question" she says.

"Bruh I dont got time for your bullshit" I say.

"And what make you think I got time for yours to?" She asks being a smart ass. Without me even responding to her ass I walk up to her and kiss her. Our tougues meet and I swear I wanna dig in her ass.

"We gotta get going" she says pulling away from me.

"Bet we do" I say kissing her neck.

"Stop punk" she says punching me in the chest.