Chapter 7

Damn Jewel was looking sexy as fuck in that dress. Making a nigga weak to thier knees! Soon as she came in niggas was looking at her.She had arrived with Matthew and some other cute girl. Think her name was Heaven. She was bad to but had nothing on Jewel I wasn't even interested in the girl who was dancing on me.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"None. I'll be back" I say walking toward the entrance. As I make my way toward the entrance Matthew spots me first.

"Jaquan my nigga" He says giving me dap.

"Whats up" I  ask him but looking directly at Jewel.

"None much. We just getting here. This shit fye" He says.

"Come on Heaven" Jewel says to the girl. 

"We gotta talk" I say to her while grabbing her arm.

"Naw bruh we straight" She says snatching away from me an rolling her eyes. Matthew shakes his head.

"Girl stop trying to resist him" Her friend says while they are walking toward the dance floor.

"Man she miss you" Matthew says while me and him are walking to the bar.

"She need to act like it" I say while I'm watching her dance with a few niggas. Oh fuck noo. "I'll be back" I say while getting up to walk to the dance floor where she is at. I bump into a few people trying to get threw but they dont say nothing because they know who I am. I finally make it to where Jewel is at and grab her by the arm.

"What the fuck?" She says while trying to let go. I pick her up and take her out of the crowd.

"Oh shit that Q lady" I hear a few voices say.

"Where you taking my friend?" Heaven asks following me.

"We going out" I say.

"Bruh put me down" Jewel says hitting me.

"See y'all later" Matthew says laughing.

"Tell me how good the dick is!" Heaven yells back. When we make it outside I decide to put her down.

"What the fuck is your problem? You cant be doing that shit. We is not an item" She says.

"Get in the car" I tell her.

"And if I dont?" She asks.

"Jewel.........Nicole..........Smith get in the car" I say.

"Fine" she says and finally get in the car. 

~Jewel~

Still cant believe im in the car with this fool. After these two weeks that we havent been talking he wants to show up at the club. 

"You hungry?" He asks.

"Nope" I say.

"We going to my place" he says.

"Mhm" I say. 

When we make it to his place I slam the door to his car.

"Aye bruh tighten that shit up" He says.

"Okay" I say in my i dont give a fuck voice.

"Okay my ass" he says while opening up the door to his house. I run upstairs to his room.

"What we doing here?" I ask him.

"We need to talk''

"About what?"

"US JEWEL!" He says scaring me." And dont get that scared look on your face you really getting on my nerves with this smart mouth shit"

"Its my mouth" I say. He grabs me by my waist and slams me on the bed. He gets on top of me and start kissing me slowly but passionate. He begins to kiss my neck.

"Q. stop" I say.

"You know you liked it" He says. I roll my eyes.

"What we doing here" I asked him one more time.

"Jewel man i missed you" he says. I heard these lines so many times before.

"Well guess what? Oh well! Its been two fucking weeks since we saw each other and all of a sudden you miss me?" I say.

"Okay and i get your point" He says.

"I bet you do" I say. "Now take me home"

"Jewel...,Man okay just fuck it come on damn" He says.

The ride back to my house was silence like the last time. I felt kinda bad because I did really like Jaquan but I just believe that somethings werent right between us. When we arrived at my house I finally decided to say something 

"Look Jaquan I'm...." He cut me off.

"Just get out" He says.

"But Im sorry !" I say.

"I Dont wanna hear it. I tried talking to you and now you saying sorry Man get out my car Jewel" He says and with those last words I got out. When i made it inside my house my mama came cursing at me.

"Jewel Nicole Smith! What the fuck you doing in a car like that?" She says.

"Man good night" I say to her trying to walk past her. She the last person I want to deal with.

"Girl have you lost your damn mind?" She asks.

"No i havent but have you lost yours?" I say. She was really getting on my nerves.

"Watch your got damn mouth when you're talking to me!  Now I done told you that I dont want you with them thugs! I know who it was to!" She says.

"Okay an? Im growing up. Ima be grown one day you cant stop me from hanging around who I want to" I say.

"Oh so you getting grown? Okay I got something for grown bitches like you" She says and walks away. This hoe just called me a bitch? Ohh she lucky she my mama. But what the hell she mean by  she got something for grown bitches like me?