Chapter 24

Months went by and me and Q was still standing strong. I had finally start recovering for the hospital. It was now the middle of June. Me and Q was now five months and counting :) There hasnt been no baby mama drama and Tiffany ass around either. Word on the street was that she found another man and that was fine with me. Long as she left mines along I was gucci. I never fought over a boy but everything changed with Q. But there was something that wasnt right about us. We havent had sex yet. Not that im trying to rush it but still why hasn't he asked for any? Thats weird. Im scared to bring it up to him because he may think im coming at him the wrong way. But this shit is bothering me.

"Heaven" I say while we are watching t.v at my house in the living room.

"Jewel" she says 

"I gotta question" I say.

"And I have a answer" she says being a smart ass.

"Stop playing hoe but seriously we gotta talk" I say.

"Ight whats up" she says.

"Okay well just to let you know the topic is about sex" I say. She starts to smile.

"My favorite topic" she says getting happy.

"Nasty ass...But uhh so me and Q still havent done it" I say.

"Damn Jewel. Give the boy some goodies" she says laughing.

"This is not funny and bitch he hasnt asked for any" I say

"He hasnt? What the hell. Jordan asks all the time" she says smiling.

"You and Jordan fucked?" I asked her.

"Mhmmm" She says.

"How was it?" I ask getting into this conversation now.

"Honestly it was great. Like he took his time with me. Its like we made love" She said. "And girl after having two kids and about 3 sex partners that shit still hurt"

"Aww y'all made love. and really? See thats what I hate about sex man that shit still be hurting after a few times" I say.

"Hell yeah and I feel bad for your ass. You havent had any since when? 10th grade year" she says laughing.

"Yoo shut up" I say laughing. Damn it has been that long.

"Im just saying like seriously Jewel. You need to talk to Q about this. And dont be scared either. The way yall be snapping on each other" she says making me laugh.

"Ight I'll talk to him about it" I say.

After Heaven left I waited for Q to get home. He was out with my daddy handling business. I decided to take me a long shower. After my shower i put on some boy shorts and a tank top. 

"Im hungry" I say outloud to myself. Hopefully Q brings something home to eat tonight like he usually does. As im looking in the kitchen for something to eat I hear the front door start to open. I run to the living room soo fast and jump on my baby.

"Babyyy I missss youu!!!!" I say while wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you to baby" He says kissing me on the lips passionately. He then puts whatever he had in his hand down on the floor and puts me on the couch. Lawd please dont let us have sex on the couch.

"Babyy....Ahh" I say while he is kissing me on the neck and working his way down to my stomach. He dont even gotta put it in just keep kissing my body and Im good. But wait we still havent talked about this yet. Oh god i gotta stop this now.

"Babbyyy Stop" I say getting from under him.

"Mybad bae I was in the moment" He says gettin up.

"I was to...But uhh we gotta talk" I say.

"Can we eat first baby? Im starving" He says.

"Sure. What is it?" I ask.

"Chinese food" He says making me happy as fuck.

"Yess!" I say jumping up and down. He laughs.

"Come on" He says.

"After we're done eating we're both in the bed laying down.

"So what did you wanna talk about Ms.Jewel" He says touching my face.

"Ummm soo theres this thing called sex and we never did it" I said.

"Jewel really? Bae we never did it because you never really offered it to me" He says.

"So wait you're waiting for me to offer it to you?" I ask.

"Hell yeah and when that day comes I will be the happiest man alive. You dont understand" he says making me laugh.

"You so stupid Jaquan" I say.

"I know I am. But what made you ask that question" He asks.

"Cause bae I was just wondering. Like you're different. Out of all my boyfriends you're the only one that havent asked for any" I say.

"God sent you a sexy ass angel from above" He says.

"You're so cocky but yes he did" I say kissing him.

"I love you Jewel" He says

"I love you to Jaquan" I say.

"Now get some sleep. Im taking you to meet my mama in the morning" he says shocking me.

"Yo mama? Jaquan what? When did we plan this?" I ask hitting him in the head.

"I planned the shit. Somebody sound scared" He says hitting me back.

"Im not scared its just thatt...Oh god Q!" I say.

"You know you sound so sexy when you say Q. Whenever we do have sex you better moan that shit out. I nigga gone bust hard as fuck. OHH SHITT!!" He says making me laugh.

"Man good night Q" I say.

"Girl Im telling you yo ass better stop but good night baby" He says while bringing my body to his chest. Moan out Q when we fucking? Best believe ima make that happen!!!