Chapter 25

~Jaquan~

I woke up the next morning not feeling so well. I aint feel like being botherd with nobody. I didnt even wanna go anywhere. But I did tell me mama that she was going to meet Jewel today. Speaking of Jewel. Where the hell she at? She not in bad.

"Babbbyy!" She says scaring me.

"Fuck Jewel. Yeah?" I say looking at her. She got on a sports bra and some gym shorts.

"Im going out for a run" she says.

"A run? Why?" I ask her.

"Im getting out of shape" She says making me laugh.

"You know you funny. You out of shape? Jewel get yo ass back in bed" I say laughing.

"Whats so funny?" She asks putting her hand on her hip.

"Bae how much you weigh?" I ask her.

"Like 140" She says.

"And you getting out of shape?" I ask her still laughing.

"Jack ass" She says.

"Noo baby. Im just saying like look at you. You look good to me. You gotta body that all girls will die to have but aye if you wanna go for a run then go. I cant stop you' I say laying back down.

"Love you" she says blowing me a kiss.

"Hmmm come here" I say pouting.

"What bae I gotta go before we leave for your mother house" She says.

"I know I know but give me kiss" I say. She kisses me and next thing I know Im on hard.

"Bae look" She says pointing at my friend.

"See what you did" I say laughing.

"Man whatever. You need to handle that" she says laughing.

"You should help me out" I say kissing her neck.

"Bae I gotta go" she says giggling.

"Man bae. Im just waiting on you to tell me when you ready" I say hugging her.

"I know I know. Trust me it will be soon i promise" she says waving  and walking out of the room. After she leaves I decide to get up and start freshing up. When Im done brushing my teeth I hear a knock at the door.

"Who the fuck knocking at my door like this?" I say. Without even saying who is it I open it up and to my surprise its destiny.

"Fuck you doing here?" I ask her.

"We need to talk about baby shower plans" she says coming in the house.

"Destiny I told yo ass a while back that I am not claiming this baby until I know its mine" I say getting irritated from her ass. Im already not in the mood and here comes this bitch.

"Jaquan its your fucking baby!" she says yelling at me.

"Aye bruh lower your fucking voice" I say.

"You making me mad" she says.

"Bitch...I mean Destiny you came to me with this shit" I say

"And fuck nigga you the one wanted the pussy" she says. Did this hoe just call me a fuck nigga? 

"Did fuck nigga just slip out your mouth?" I say balling up my fist. My mama always taught me to never hit a girl no matter what she does to get you mad.

"You finna hit me Jaquan? Please do. I beg you to" she says.

"Get out my house" I say.

"But..'' I cut her off.

"Get the fuck out of my house you fucking bitch. I tried holding in my anger for yo fuck ass but bitch you done pushed me to far. Now get the fuck out of my house" I say.

"I just wanted to talk to you" she says sounding like shes finna start crying. I hate when females cry. Thats my other weak side.

"Just get out" I say.

"You always do this shit to me!" she yells now really crying. I remember last time when Jewel left crying she got into an accident. I dont need that to happen to anyone else.

"Destiny man come here" I say grabbing her amr and pulling her onto the couch. There she lays her head on my chest and starts to cry. She's getting a little to comfortable here. Ima need her to get up soon. I hear some keys at the door and look up to see its Jewel coming in. She takes a double look  and throws the keys on the dining room table.

"What the fuck this bitch doing here?" She asks yelling. Damn some shit finna go down....

Had To Update Before I K.O For School! But Awhh Damn Jewel Finna Get Off HUH? But Aye Tho Go Read My Other Books This Maybe Love. And Oh Yeah If You Got A Instagram Follow Me And Yess I Follow Back 

Its_Rubaaaayyy