Chapter 8

"Get yo ass up!" My mom says yelling at me. I was knocked the fuck out then she wanna come in here shaking me out of my sleep.

"What ma damn" I say getting all the way up. I look at the clock and its 8 in the morning. I just got home around 4. I look around my room to see that its boxes of clothes everywhere. My clothes at that! 

"Ma what the hell?!?" I say.

"You grown right? Well ima treat you grown. Pack your shit and get out" She says. My heart drops and I become scared.

"Woah what?" I say.

"You heard me Jewel! Get out" She says. My eyes start to get watery.

"Ma where ima go?" I ask choking over my tears.

"I dont care where you go!" She says. I could tell she wants to cry to.

"Fine! I'll get out your fuck ass house Quasha! What kind of mother are you!" I yell at her.

"Not yours!" She says.

"What?" I ask her.

"Its about time I tell you the truth since Im throwing your ass out" She says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"Im not you biological mother. I adopted you" She says making my heart break into pieces. No this cant be happening.

"But...We look just alike" I say tears swelling up in my eyes.

"I know we do Jewel. I'm your auntie" She says.

"Well wheres my mother?" I ask her.

"I dont fucking know!" She says." Shes somewhere out there with the king of hustlers! She was a dope dealer to! But me being the nice auntie I am I decided to adopt you! But since you grown Im done with your ass. And oh yeah your mom was never 15 when she had you. She was actually 22. And your dad never left you. They just told me to always tell you that lie" She says laughing.

"Cant believe this shit" I say. " But I damn sure will get out of your house" I say getting up walking past my "AUNTIE"

I make it to the bathroom and tears start to come out. I havent cried in so long. Its hurts so bad to know that im getting kicked out of the house and that I havent been with my mother from day one.

"Im going to church and by the time I get back I want your ass gone" She says. I dont respond. I hear the front door slam and that lets me know that she is gone. I go back to my room to grab my phone and call somebody that I know who will most likly be there for me...

~Jaquan~

"Who the hell calling me this early in the morning" I say grabbing my phone. I look at it to see that its Jewel name. It must be important since shes calling me this early.

"Hello" I say.

"Q" She says sounds like shes been crying. I sit straight up in my bed.

"Whats wrong ma?" I ask her.

"I....Need you..'' She says choking over her tears.

"Im on my way Ma. Mwahh" I say and hang up. Even though we are not are good terms right about not I still care about my lil baby.

20 minutes later I make it to her house. Soon as I knock in her door she answers it and jumps in my arms,

"Jaquan please help me! I really need you! Im sooo sorry about last night!" She says.

"Jewel I know this is not what you're crying about. Come on lets go take a seat" I say carrying her to the couch. She had wrapped her legs around my waist. 

"Now whats the real problem" I say putting her on my lap.

"My auntie is kicking me out" She says.

"Auntie? Thought that was your mom?" I say.

"We all did. She adopted me from my own mother" She says crying even harder.

"Damnn bae" I say hugging her. "Man bae i got your back"

"Can I please move in with you Q" She says. 

"You sure?" I ask her.

"Yes I'm sure. I will not be in your way. I will get a job. Just please help me" She says begging.

"Ma you dont gotta get a job if you're staying with me" I say kissing her cheek.

"So is that a yes?" She asks.

"Hell yeah. Anything for my favorite girl" I say. 

"Thank you soo much!" She says kissing my lips. She pulls away from the embrace and looks away.

"Sorry about that" She says getting up.

"Nooo. Come here" I say grabbing her hand and bringing her in for more. Her lips are so soft against mines.

"Okay thats enough" She says laughing.

"Yeah we'll leave the rest of that for our house" I say. She begins to laugh.

~3 Hours later~

"Damn girl how much clothes do you have?"

"Alot" She says giving me the last box.

"You ready" I Ask her. She nods. I could tell she wants to start crying again. 

"Come here" I say grabbing her hand. "Its gone be okay MA.  I pormise! Ima take care of you and everything. We gone be living the big life" I tell her.

"Promise?" She says.

"I promise" I say kissing her on the lips. "Lets go"

She the first girl I ever made a promise to. And I aint breaking this shit. NEVER! I always knew she was different from all other girls. And I be damn if I was wrong. This gone be my main ,lady and i put everything on that