Chapter 11

When I got back to the warehouse it was about 5 some. I had to wrap up the bodies and take them down to the lake. Its hard out here being a thug bruh.

"Job well done" The boss says smiling at me.

"Anytime boss" I say taking the bag of money.

"Where you finna head to?" He asked.

"Back home. I gotta take my baby to school" I say.

"Baby? You got a girl?" Boss says.

"Yes sir. Fine ass thing" I say.

"You should bring her around to meet us. Only if you want to" He says.

"This weekend We'll swing by" I say.

"Ight Q be safe man" He says. I nod my head and make my way to the car.

~Jewel~

I was admiring myself in the mirror. I looked good today in my pencil skirt and long silk shirt.

"Damn girl when we gone fuck?" Q asks scaring the hell out of me.

"Q!!!!!" I yell. He starts to laugh.

"My bad bae" He says coming and grabbing me by my waist.

"You scared the hell out of me" I say.

"Im sorry" He says still laughing.

"Take me to school punk" I say.

"Those are fighting words" He says. I roll my eyes at him. "Come on" he says. I grab my bookbag and head out to the car.

"Hope yo ass get dresscode" He says while we are pulling up to the school. I laugh.

"Why?" I ask.

"Case that short ass skirt." He says rubbing on my thighs.

"Stop it! Thats a turn on spot" I say.

"Oh forreal" He says moving his hands closer up my skirt.

"Q!" I say.

"Okay Okay." He says.

"Mhm. Be here at 2:10! Dont be late" I say.

"I promise I won't. Now give me kiss" He says. I give him a few pecks on the lips."You stay teasing a nigga"

"Haa. Bye Bae" I say and get out the car. Q lets the window down

"Next time put on some panties!" He says making alot of people turn around and look at me.

"Its called a THONG!" I say.

"Oh shit! Keep that bih on" He says winking at me and driving off. Swear ima fall in love with his stupid asss.

"She kicked you out?" Heaven yells at the lunch table

"And she wasnt even your mother?" Matthew says.

"Yeah" I say still sad at the fact that i dont know my real mother.

"Damnn I'm sorry sis" Heaven says.

"Yeah bestfriend. You know I'm here for yah" Matthew says getting up giving me a hug.

"I know. But long as I'm staying with my baby Q i'm fine" I say. They both smile.

"He gone take care of you girl" Heaven says.

"Hell yeah" Matthew says.

"I hope. I really do" I say smiling. I know me and Q only knew each other for a couple weeks or so but there was something about him. He's not your average type of thug or huslter. I could already tell he had a soft side and shit.  I hate to say this shit but damn I'm falling for a thug