Chapter 18

I felt the temperature in my body start to rise. I wanted to kill him and the bitch. I can't believe what my eyes was seeing. 

"Fuck this shit" I say walking thru the crowd. Matthew tried to hold me back but Heaven told him to let me go.

"I got your back Jewel" Heaven said following me thru the crowd.

"So this what we call a night out with the boys?" I yell making everyone stop screaming and looking at me. Even the dj stops playing music.

"Jewel who bought you here?" Q asks moving Tiffany aside trying to get toward me.

"Dont fucking worry about all that. You fucking lied to me Jaquan Morris! You really had me thinking you was out with the boys!" I say. I could feel tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Jewel we can talk about this" He says trying to grab my hand. 

"Fuck no" I say snatching my hand away from his.

"Aye I remeber you. You the girl from CVS" Tiffany says smiling at me. "I could tell you young" She says laughing. "Fighting over dick that has always been mine. He was my first girl. So get that in your head"

"But guess what bitch? Who staying with him?" I say getting up in her face.

"I dont give a fuck if you staying with him. Q gone do you like he did all his other girlfriends. Hit it and run then come back to me" She says getting in my face.

"Man y'all stop this" Q says getting in betweem us.

"Get yo bitch Q" Tiffany says.

"No Jewel" Heaven says grabbing my hand pulling me back.

"You aint bad enough to hit me at my own house. Get the fuck off my property" Tiffany says.

"Fuck you to bitch" And with those last words I start to make my way to the car.

"Jewel!" Q yells. I try my best to ignore him.

"Girl dont you hear me calling you" He says grabbing my arm making me face him.

"Let me fucking go Q" I say.

"We can talk about this" He says.

"Fuck talking about this. You lied to me! I hate fuckng liars. Only thing I ask you to do was keep it real and honest with me! Thats the only thing I asked for in this relationship and you do this to me!" I say while tears are falling down my face.

"Jewel look I'm sorry" He says pulling me in for a hug.

"No man fuck you Q" I say pulling away from him and walking off. I open the door to Matthew car and slam it. Im hurt pissed and upset. Everytimr I fall in love a bitch or nigga gotta mess it up.

~Jaquan~

Damn I fucked up. My mind told me not to go to this fucking party. I broke Jewel heart. And I promised her I wouldnt.

"That bitch better leave" Tiffany says watching Jewel Heaven and Matthew drive off.

"Aye chill with that shit'' I say to her.

"What?" She asks

"You heard me Tiffany man. This some bullshit. I'm leaving" I say. 'Aye Jordan I'm out"

"No baby" Tiffany says pulling me back,

"Man I aint yo fucking baby" I say snatching away from her.

"That bitch got you sprung huh? Well just know that when she leaves yo ass I will always be here" She says. I aint even tryna here her ass. I got to much on my mind as it is.

~Jewel

"Call me tomorrow sis" Heaven says as we are pulling up in the driveway to my houae.

"Man get some rest to" Matthew says.

"Yeah. Bye" I say getting out of the car.  I make my way to the door unlock it and run to the bathroom. I cant stop crying. This some fucked up shit. I really did love Q and he do this shit to me. I hear keys at the door. Aint nobody but his ass. I go into the room to grab me some night clothes. Im sleeping in the guest room tonight. I dont care if he doesnt like it either.

"Man Jewel. Can we talk?" He asks coming in the room. I take a deep breath and sigh.

"Good Night Jaquan" I say passing him.

"Man I will always love you Jewel Nicole. You my everything. I know what I did was wrong. But bae I'm sorry. Please forgive me one of these days. Just remember  a thug got feelings to" And with those last words from his mouth I slam the guest room door. A thug has feelings to? You're my everything? I will always love you? Man whatever. I'm taking my ass to sleep.

Vote Please :)