Chapter 20

~Jewel~ "Jewel look you already kinda knew" Q says following me out of the restroom.

"Fuck that" I say still mad as fuck and pissed off.

"Baby look we could talk about this" He says

. "Only thing you wanna do is talk about shit. If you dont go out making mistakes there wouldnt have to be any talking!" I yell at him.

"Umm Ima go. Fuck with yall later" Jordan says giving Q a dap and me a half hug.

"Stay strong sis" He says kissing my forehead and walking out the door.

"You better lower your voice when you talking to me" Q says. Its funny when he gets mad because he gets so serious and sometimes i usually cant take him seriously.

"Whatever yo. Im out" I say grabbing his car keys.

"Where the hell you think you going?" He asks getting in front of me.

"Out" I say trying to get pass him.

"Fuck no Jewel you crying and shit you. You asking for a accident to happen" He says trying to get the keys from me.

"Why the fuck do you care? You've hurt me two times in these past two days." I say crying more. "Just let me go" I say and storm out of the door.   

Q was right I had no business out here driving when Im going thru things. I cant even stay in one lane. Cars are blowing there horns at me and shit. Im scared as fuck on this road. Q has been blowing up my phone ever since I left. I really need to get off of this road before something bad happens.....    

~Jaquan~

"Answer this phone!" I say yelling thru the phone. Im worried as hell because Jewel left. I told her ass not to leave. Now she got me worried sick. Plus she was crying to and its not good driving while you're sad. Man I feel like screaming. I start to dial Matthew number.

"Whats Good?" He says answering the phone.

"Aye man Jewel over there?" I ask him.

"Naw was she suppose to slide thru?" He asks.

"Naw man we had a little argument and she got mad and left. She on the road somewhere crying and shit. Im worried as fuck" I say putting my face in hands.

She the only girl that has ever made me feel this way. "Yo what the fuck? You let her leave like that. MAANN" Matthew says.

"Look bruh I tried stopping her but you know how Jewel is" I say trying to calm down.

"Ight bruh. Ima call her phone and see whats up" He says hunging up.  I then decide to call Heaven. "Hello" She says.

"Heaven?" I say. "Yeah Q whats up?" She says.

"Yo is Jewel over there?" I say.

"Naw. I been calling her but her phone going straight to voicemail" She says. "Man what the fuck" I say getting madder. "Whats going on? Where my sis?" She asks.

"Me and her had an argument and shit so she decided to leave. She was crying and shit and I dont want her on the road while she is like that" I say. "Why the fuck did you let her leave then?" She asks. "Yo man you know how Jewel is!" I say getting mad just like her "Bruh I don't give a fuck JAQUAN! My Bestfriend is out there on the road stressed and shit! I swear if something happen to her I'm coming for your ass an that's on everything" she says and hangs up. I feel bad, she's right what if something happen to Jewel. I won't be able to forgive myself for a long time. I hear a knock at the door. I look out the window to see Matthew car. "You talked to her?" I ask while opening up the door. "Naw bruh. But it's this bad ass car crash down the road. I had to go the opposite way. That shit crazy man. The news down there" he says. My heart starts to beat faster. "Channel 9?" I say. "Yeah" he says. I turn the tv on and change to channel 9 news. Soon as I get to the channel it says breaking news. "They has been a very severe car crash on Main Street. Reporters say this black Mercedes Benz was turning accidentally on a red light while the other lanes were coming" she says. Me and Matthew look at each other. "Bruh please don't tell me that's your car!" Matthew says getting up from the couch. "Man what the fuck!! Oh my fucking god!! Man we gotta bounce!" I say getting my car keys to the truck. I pray to god that my baby okay.