Chapter 16

"Wakey wakey" Q says kissing me on the cheeks. I smell food from the kitchen. I rub my eyes and look up at him. He even fine as fuck in the morning time. He is so cute when his dreads is in a messy ponytail.

"Good Morning" I say yawning.

"Eww morning breath" He says laughing.

"Shut up" I say pulling the covers off of me.

"Get freshen up and come in the kitchen. I cooked breakfast" He says smiling.

"Oh lawd. Okay" I say laughing. He laughs to an walks out the room.

When I make it in the living room the whole house is smelling wonderful.

"It smells good in here" I say walking in the kitchen.

"You know I try. But have a seat bae" He says pulling out the chair from the table. I sit down and he brings over my plate.

"Damn baby. Thank you" I say looking at my plate.. He has cooked pancakes,eggs,sasuage, bacon,grits, and toast.

"You welcome" He says bringing his plate over. I immediately dig in. And damn this food is good as fuck.

"That was so good" I say eatting my last sasuage.

"Hell yeah. I aint know I had it in me" he says laughing.

"This was your first time cooking?" I ask him.

"Besides ramen noodles hell yeah" He says making me laugh.

"Hell naw" I say laughing.

"But baby tonight me and the boys going out" He says causing my mood to change.

"Out where?" I ask him.

"To a party" He says.

"Partying and you're in a relationship? Come again" I say.

"Man bae dont even go there" He says.

"So this is why you did this fancy ass breakfast" I say getting up from the table taking my plate to the kitchen.

"No man this was all out of love" He says.

"Love my ass. But okay Jaquan go an have fun" I say going back to the room slamming my door. Cant believe this shit.

~Jaquan~

I know damn well this girl did not just slam my bedroom door and lock it. She gone cause me to snap on her ass early this morning.

"Open up this damn door" I say kncoking on it. Silence.

''Open this damn door up!"  Silence again.

"JEWEL NICOLE SMITH!" I say. She finally opens it up.

"Watch your fucking tone Jaquan. I dont know who the fuck you talking to like that" She says all up in my face. She maybe short but her ass gotta whole lot of mouth.

"You the one round here slamming doors and shit" I say walking past her.

"Cause you the one around here still probably living the single life" She says making me get mad as fuck. 

"Why the fuck would you say that Jewel? I just told your ass I loved you last night now I'm living the single life? Man please. I'm getting out of here" I say picking out some clothes.

"Get out of here then I don't care." She says walking out of the room into the living room. I swear she the only girl that I let get away with this snapping on me and shit. If she was some other female her ass would of been out of my house.

After I finish getting dress I grab my car keys and walk start to walk out of the room. I bump into Jewel on acciedent.

"Excuse me" She says trying to get around me. But I aint having it.

"We really finna act like this today?" I ask her.

"Man i dont care. Go out and party tonight or for the rest of the day" She says walking around me.

"Bruh stop playing around" I say turning back around to follow her.

"Aint nobody fucking playing yo. Now you can leave. I'm having company" She says.

"Oh so you finna bring another nigga up in my house?" I ask her gettin heated.

"I never knew Heaven was a nigga" She says shaking her head.

"Man whatever. Bye Jewel"

"Bye Jaquan Morris"

Swear she asking for me to turn around and fuck her right then and there on the spot.