Chapter 38

~A Month Later~

Noooooo..I went from 140 to 160 less than a month. Was I stressing? What the hell was going on with me. Don't get me wrong yah girl was still thick. But I hate gaining weight. I just pray that I'm stressing over this break up. Me and Q havent talked since like last month. Dont get me wrong its hard as fuck getting over someone you loved And meant everything to. Love hurts and I found out the hard way SWEAR! I always think about Q. He stays on my mind like crazy. Sometimes I want to call him or text him but I just cant put my heart into this shit again.  School has started back and ima Senior I dont need nobody to fuck this year up for me. Specially a nigga! Maybe I take that back....UGH JAQUAN!

"Jewel you getting thicker" Heaven says.

"Yes girl. I dont know what the fuck going on" I say looking at my belly.

"I know exactly whats going on. Q busted a seed in yo ahh" She says rubbing my stomach.

"Heaven noo... Im on the pill" I say.

"Those thangs are 85% protective Jewel. Fuck the mall we going to CVS to get a Pregnancy Test" She says making my heart drop.

"Can we eat something first?" I ask.

"Thats another sign. Lemme guess you sleepy to?" She asks.

"Ohh my god...Yes Heaven" I say closing my eyes and laying my head back on the seat.

"Throwing up?" She asks.

"Yeah. Every morning" I say shaking my head.

"Damnn" She says turning into Wendy's. "Jewel you pregnant"

After Wendys we went back to her house. Me pregnant? Its my Senir Year IN HIGH SCHOOL! I dont wanna be picking names for babies. I wanna be picking names for the college I want to attend. Then I'm pregnant by Jaquan. Noo I aint believing this shit at all. Fuck it. I aint pregnant.

"So when you going to set up a appointment? You need to hurry cause we gotta keep this thang healthy" she says rubbing my stomach.

"I aint pregnant" I say feeling my stomach begin to rise up in my mouth. I run to the bathroom. Heaven follows and holds my hair back.

"Jewel baby. Set up an appointment" she says.  Tears begin to swell up in my eyes.

"I cant believe this" I say crying. Heaven starts to hug me and kiss me on the forehead.

"Its okay Jewel. We gone work thru this shit. I promise" she says.

Couple Hours Later

I was still at Heaven house. We had both fell asleep. Everybody in her house was gone out of town even the kids. So of course it was quiet. Cramps had woke me up out of my sleep. And I had felt oozy. I went to the bathroom to pee and when I wiped I was bleeding...The Fuck? Now I had a headache coming on to me. I felt like I couldnt even move from the bathroom.  Felt like I was about to faint......

~Jaquan~

'She got me up all night. Constant drinkin and love songs'

I had J.cole Power Trip on repeat. A nigga was in there feelings deep. Ever since me and Jewel broke up I aint been the same. My mama took Quan away for a few weeks. I go and visit them. I try an take Quan back but my mama says that I need to get myself together. And she's right. I cant have a baby with me feeling like this. I swear I aint been the same. Not being able to see Jewel beautiful face every day when I wake up. Or having that off the chain sex. Damn I fucked up. Only if she was to heare me out. It aint like I was cheating cause I wasnt. I was just coolin it. But I guess me coolin it caused me to loose a beautiful girl. Better yet my fucking wife. My phone starts to vibrate and Heaven number pops up. The fuck she wants.

"Yeah" I say.

"Q! Come to the hospital! Its Jewel!" She says sounds like she crying.

"Woah what? What happened?" I say getting up from my bed an putting on my jordan slides .

"Just come to Arnold Palmer" she says an hangs up.

When I got to the hospital Heaven, Matthew, Pops and Ma was there. Everyone looked like they were crying.

"Yo whats going on?" I say walking up to Heaven and Matthew. Heaven is crying and Matthew looks like he was too.

"Y'all gonna talk or what? What happened to my baby?" I ask.

"Q man Jewel was 3 months pregnant with your baby. She had been having signs of it and everything but didnt want to go an see what was up. So today at Heaven house she went to the bathroom and saw she was bleeding..Then she fainted" Matthew says and pause. "Q Jewel had a miscarriage"

:'( Sad Chapter. I have Nothing to say :(

100 Votes ?

50 Comments ?