Chapter 23

- Yo I Swear I Love My Fans @RocsBabe and  Yeah_thats_Demiraa Yall better be thanking them for these updates. But Bad News I Got EOC's Coming Up And Shit And Wattpad Is Not Gone Help Me Make It To 10th Grade So In Other Words I Aint Gone Be Able To Update Like Everyday Sorry :/

~Jaquan~

I hope Destiny still live in this same house. I dont even wanna go in because its gone bring back memories of us fucking. I could of swore that condom was the same. I aint see no hole in it. And plus I always check.And this bitch was on birth control. Something aint right here bruh. Like what the fuck? Soon as I knock on the door shen answers it with a smile on her face.

"Hey boo" She says trying to hug and kiss me.

"Yo stop that shit" I say pushing her aside and walking into the house.

"Dont be giving me no attitude. You the one nutted in me" She says.

"And bitch you the one who said you was on the pill" I say. My mama would kill me right now if she knew I called a girl a bitch. Lord forgive me.

"Dont curse in front of the baby" she says rubbing her stomach. This hoe is pathetic.

"Really? The baby? Dum ass hoe" I say.

'You aint finna keep disrespecting me in my house" she says.

"Yeah you right. Mybad but lets sit down and get down to this shit" I say sitting down on a couch.

"So im pregnaut and its yours" she says smiling. Aint shit funny. Im fucking 19 i aint ready to be a father. Specially from her ass.

"You sure its mines" I say.

"What the fuck you mean am I sure?" She asks.

"You heard me bih I heard you get around" I say.

"I cant believe you're talking to your baby mama like this" she says making me laugh.

"Bruh look I aint trying to disrespect you or nothing but I aint claiming this shit quite yet" I say.

"What the fuck? Why?" she asks. She looks hurt.

"Cause bruh you be fucking other niggas. Then out of all the niggas you pick my ass' I say.

"Cause its yours and you know it is to" She says.

"Ion know shit" I say. and seriously I dont.

"Well you we need to talk about family arrangements" she says smiling.

"Family arrangements? Hoe...I mean girl you aint staying with me" I say

"Why not Jaquan Morris?" She says making me mad. Aint no girl allowed to call me by my full name besides Jewel.

"Destiny Clark you better tighten the fuck up bruh" I say.

"Im just trying to make living arrangements happen" She says.

"You is not finna live with me knowing damn well that Jewel stays with me" I say.

"Man fuck her she aint the one gotta carry your damn baby for 9 months!" she says.

"And fuck you to. I aint claiming this shit until its comes out. Call me a fuck nigga all you want to. But i fucked a hoe. Thats everybody bitch. And that could be anybody baby. Im out" I say and walk out the house. I tried having a good conversation with her but she made me mad as fuck.

When I make it back to the Hospital everyone is gone. Jewel is up watching T.v. She looks up at me then turns her attnetion back to the t.v. I turn the t.v off cause we gotta talk to.

"I was watching that Mr.Morris" She says turning me on.

"Girl you better stop" I say.

"Stop what Mr.Morris" She says.

"Calling me that. I dont wanna have to fuck you to death in this hospital bed" I say making her laugh.

"Boy please I do not wanna fuck you" She says.

"Oh shit I feel yah" I say getting mad.

"I wanna make love to you" She says. I look at her seriously.

"Jewel....I mean damnn a nigga gotta sit down" I say making her laugh.

"I always hit your soft spots" She says smiling.

"Yes and I hate that shit. You the only female that could do that" I say shaking my head.

"Well Im glad" She says laughing.

"But back to this making love shit. I mean i never made love to a girl" I say.

"Stop lying all them girls you fucked" She says.

"I only fucked 3 girls. That wasnt making love that was just getting some and leaving" I say.

"Oh" she says.

"Dont say Oh. And i know what you thinking. I aint gone do you like that. I promise I aint. You can trust me Jewel" I say.

"See thats the problem. TRUST. I have major trust issues and I cant deal with that shit. You got a girl pregnaut bruh. I wanted to be the first to have your baby. I wanted to be your first everything. When I first laid eyes on you I knew you was the one. I feel like if I was to ever loose you I wouldnt be myself never again. I know you finna become a daddy and all but always know Ima always be here for you. I know I be having my moments but thats just because I care Jaquan. I love you with all my heart and we just gotta thug this shit out" she says smiling at me. Damn that shit hit me hard.

"Im...Oh lawd....Im speechless. Damnit Jewel" I say laughing. She laughs to.

"Just tell me you love me and thats all that matters"She says pecking me on the lips.

"Man I love yo cripple ass" I say making her laugh.

"Love you to bae" she says kissing me.