Chapter 17

~Jewel~

A few hours after Jaquan left I called Heaven to come over. She finally made it over around 4 something.

"Girl all boys do that" She says while texting on her phone. We're in the guest room chilling on the laptops.

"Okay Heaven but still I bet if I go out an party he gone feel the same way" I say getting on facebook.

"Man Jewel girl i can tell you new to this relationship shit" She says making me laugh.

"I aint new to it i'm just getting there" I say scrolling down facebook.

"Whatever. But how was your parents?" She asks.

"Girl they cool as fuck. I look just like my mama and my dad" I say smiling.

"Thats good. But girl Jordan seems like a nice guy" She says smiling.

"If he's Q friend of course" I say laughing.

"Chile I guess but like g-shit we finna make something happen sooner or later" She says.

"Gone head shit" I say. We here the front door open.

"Nobody but Q" I say rolling my eyes.

"Bruh I got a dime peace on me now" Says a voice that makes Heaven jump up.

"And my baby!" She says running to the living room. I get up and follow her.

"Babbbbeee" She says hugging Jordan tight.

"Oh shit I aint know you was here" He says kissing her on the cheek. "Wassup Jewel"

"Hey" I say. They are so cute. They need to get together.

"Bruh I'm finna start getting ready" Q says passing me.

"Ight" Jordan says sitting on the couch with Heaven. I follow Q to the room.

"I'm sorry Jaquan" I say sitting on the bed.

"Yeah" He says picking out some clothes.

"Just accpet my damn apolgy" I say

"Its okay Jewel" He says walking in the bathroom but I get up in enough time to walk in it with him."I gotta shower"

"But I said accept my apology like you mean it and if you dont I aint going nowhere" I say crossing my arms across my chest.

"Man whatever" Q says getting undressed. He takes his shirt off showing his sexy ass six pack Then starts to unbutton his jeans. "You still standing here girl"

"Yup" I say rolling my eyes.

"Ight nah when you see this dick dont go to running" He says smiling.

"Just accept my got damn apology man" I say. He than looks at me and lets his jeans and boxers fall to the ground. I try my best not to look down there.

"Jewel Man I love you" He says coming over to kiss me. I feel his friend on my leg. I swear I could fuck him right now but Heaven and  Jordan here. 

"Bae we cant do this right now" He says feeling my pressure rise up Im guessing.

"Mann...Okay. Just shower up" I say looking down at his member. "Oh shit" He begins to laugh. 

"Man Jewel let me shower" He says still laughing.

"Thats that porn type shit but okay" I say walking out of the bathroom so fast. Still cant believe my eyes.

"Love you baby" Q says while kissing me before he was leaving.

"Love you to" I say.

"Dont go yall go out and get a girlfriend either" Heaven says making us laugh.

"Promise we won't" Jordan says.

"Ight nah have fun bye" I say closing the door behind them. Soon as we make it back to the guest room my phone is ringing. 

"What Matthew?" I ask

"I dont get an hello or nothing? But anyway its a party going on tonight at this bih name Tiffany house" He says,

"Hell yeah I heard about that shit. Lets slide through" Heaven says.

"Heaven at your house to? That mean I can save gas." He says making us laugh "But yall get ready. One love" He says and hangs up.

"Shit if Jordan and Q can go an party we can to" She says making me smile.

~Hour Later~

When we arrive at the party its pack as fuck. More like a block party.

"Damnn. I need to pray because its alot of big booty bitch out here and I got a girl" Matthew says making us laugh.

"Ima need to pray to cause its some dread heads everywhere" I say making eye contact with this one dread head. Don't do it jewel. My mind says to me.

~Jaquan~

"I'm happy you could make it Jaquan" Tiffany says hugging me. Damn this girl has went thru it. I aint never know a girl to get this fine just over two years.

"Truu" I say hugging her back trying my best not to look at her body. Feel like I'm cheating man. I need to leave this party because I already knwo before the end of the night Tiffany ass gone try something.

"Wanna dance? This my shit" She says pulling me onto the dance floor. Before I could say no she starts to twerk  on me. I wanna back away and shit but everybody is saying my name and hers.

~Jewel~

"Why it sound like everybody saying Jaquan name?" Heaven asks.

"Forreal" Matthew says.

"Go Tiffany go Q GO TIFFANY GO Q!" The crowd is yelling. What the hell?

''They saying it over there" I say running toward the big commotion. And there it is Tiffany and Q dancing with each other.....