Chapter 36

~Jaquan~

After I give Quan a bath,feed him, and put him to sleep.I put him in his smaller baby crib in our room. I decide to go check my facebook. I really dont wanna deal with Jewel ass. I know what she said was right but right about now I dont even care. When I log onto facebook on my laptop I got a friend request.

Lizette Martinez

'Who the hell is she?" I say to myself. I click on her pictures and realize this that bih from across the street. I cant even lie she was bad as fuck. She was like another Tiffany but badder. Waitt....Q stop. You got a girl. But I decided to accept her friend request. Couple minutes later I get a message.

Convo:

Lizette: Hey Cutie ;)

Me: Wassup :)

Lizette: None much. Laying down in bed wishing I had somebody to lay with me.. ;)

Me: Oh truu

Lizette: Wishing it was you 

Me: You know I got a girl

Lizette; Sooo she aint gone do the thing I'll do to yah 

Me: Bye man

Lizette: Text me 407.854.7845 (I Made up this number)

Me: Yeah   

I saved her number and texted her and told her it was me. I hope she doesnt take this to another level cause we can just be friends. Nothing more nothing less.

"Q?" Jewel asks while coming in the room. I log off facebook and look up at her.

"Yeah" I say.

"Ummm...." she says. 

"Come here" I say sitting the laptop aside. She walks over and stand over me. I grab her hand and let her sit in my lap. "You know I love you right?" I ask her while kissing and sucking  her neck.

"Q......Yes" She says trying not to moan.

"I know you do" I say kissing her lips aggressively. She turns around on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. Make up sex the best sex to a nigga.

~Jewel~

"Q...aHH...!" I moan out. Damn Q good with his tongue. Every place he licks makes me feel like im bout to climax. I grab a handful of his dreads an push him down further. Poor baby I always end of suffocating him when we're fucking.

"Damn bae hold on" Q says coming up from air. I start to giggle. 

"Sorry" I say laughing.

"Mhmm" He says getting on top of me and sliding his dick in.

"Ahhh....Oh Shit Q" I moan out.

"Yeahh bae say that shit" he says while biting on my neck.  I moan a little louder. Q got the best dick out there. Aint nobody fucking with him.

"Deeper!" I moan. Since Q had been doing all the work I wanted to at least help him out.

"Bae flip over!" I yell. He looks at me and smirks. He flips over an I end up on top. I havent rode a dick since like two years. I start grinding on it slowly then ease up my pace.

"Oh shittt" Q groans while grabbing both of my titties.

"Say My name Jaquan" I say giggling. Its fun riding Q. Its like im taking advantage over him.

"Oh shitt....Jewel" He says. He's closing his eyes. I can tell Im putting it on him.

"Say it louder!" I say going faster.